TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Marketworks notification profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a notification profile assigned to my MW stuff.  If I edit the profile to do no notifications will that be retroactive?  (As in I need to go back to old auctions and enter shipping info. etc. but don't want to send emails to everyone who already has their stuff).  Any ideas?
Like I know!  Why don't you call Marketworks and ask!  :twistedevil: :twistedevil:

just kidding, really I am, I didn't mean it!  Angel1

I don't know.

To be on the safe side you could use the monitor page to remove notification profiles from your running auctions...and then use the monitor page to add the revised profile...umm, I really don't know  :-[

Gee I wasn't any help was I, but at least I'm increasing my post count, nope won't be long at all before I achieve this board's equivalent of Yakkoholic:  hint starts with a G  Smile ;D :twistedevil:
Gossipmonger?

Why's your karma negative??

Occasion14
Never mind, I think I figured it out.

I brought you from a negative karma to a big zero.

I have that effect on men.  Whip2 :blinkie:
Quote:Why's your karma negative??

the shop button on this board won't be functional until the board comes out of beta...which should be about the time a certain person is ready to reach the "yakkaholic" level .  One of the shop features:

Quote: Decrease Someone else's post count by 100!!  Price: 200.00 Points  Buy Now!

Smileytongueout
I looked in the Marketworks FAQ/Help and couldn't find any info on editing notification profiles.