TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Want It Now Enhancements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:**Want It Now Enhancements*** 

November 02, 2005 | 09:59AM PST/PT

Hi, it’s Susan Kim again with eBay’s Product Marketing team. In September I let you know you could create Favorite Searches of Want It Now posts. I had also mentioned that even more changes were coming, so, as promised, I’m back to give you details about the latest enhancements we’ve made to Want It Now, which will launch in the next week.

For Buyers
To give sellers more information about what you are looking for, you’ll soon be able to add a picture to your Want It Now post description. Additionally, if you want to add more detail to your Want It Now post after you’ve already created it, you'll be able to go back and edit your post.

For Sellers
You’ll soon be able to anonymously ask a question about a Want It Now post to get more information about the wanted item from the buyer. And to expand your buyer base even further, you'll be able to search through and respond to Want It Now posts from other countries.

To learn more about Want It Now and how you can use it, make sure to check out our information page. Enjoy the improved Want It Now!
Quote:For Buyers
To give sellers more information about what you are looking for, you’ll soon be able to add a picture to your Want It Now post description.

So the buyer is going to put in a picture of an item they want now?

If they have a picture don’t they already have the item?
Or are they going to be allowed to steal a picture of an item like they want
from somewhere off the net?

[Image: scratchhead.gif]
[quote author=xppman link=topic=1096.msg4199#msg4199 date=1130963424]
If they have a picture don’t they already have the item?
Or are they going to be allowed to steal a picture of an item like they want
from somewhere off the net?

[Image: scratchhead.gif]

[/quote]

That's what I was just thinking.

Maybe that’s why Mandy posted this.

The hole statement is bass ackwards.
Smileybankerconfused
[quote author=xppman link=topic=1096.msg4212#msg4212 date=1130988136]
Maybe that’s why Mandy posted this.

The hole statement is bass ackwards.
Smileybankerconfused
[/quote]

The whole WANT IT NOW is bassackwards.  The BUYER is s'posed to spend the hours searching, NOT THE SELLER !!  The Seller is ALREADY spending hours LISTING !!  Protest

Tongue2