TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: NOVEMBER Brown Bag for Stores! Wednesday (11/16) 11am PDT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:NOVEMBER Brown Bag for Stores! Wednesday (11/16) 11am PDT

Topic: New Features for eBay Stores
Host: eBay Store Staff
Date: Wednesday, November 16th
Time: 11:00-12:30PM PDT

Please join us for our monthly discussion on the eBay Stores board where we will discuss your suggestions for new eBay Stores features.

We look forward to your participation and will attempt to answer all of your eBay Stores questions as quickly as possible. Based on your questions, we'll also offer tips to ensure that you're using the full power of Stores to your advantage.

Also, if you haven't already done so, please take a moment to join the eBay Stores News Group. By joining this group, you'll receive email notification of new features and events specifically related to Stores. Invite your friends to the News Group as well by sending them the link below:

[spam link deleted]

We look forward to seeing you here at 11:00 PDT on 11/16!

~The eBay Stores Team

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000123593&tstart=0
I've got the handout for this months' session...

[Image: barf-bag-ebay.jpg]
I usually fall asleep during them before I even have a chance to  Puke
I was going to write something about yesterday's eBay Stores Brown Bag Lunch, but since only about 10 out of 150,000 eBay Stores RENTERS even cared enough about it to show up, why should I even bother writing anything about it? Huh, I ask you why? 

OK, after thinking about it for 2 seconds I realize my "10 out of 150,000" figure isn't really accurate because it fails to reflect the fact that 125,000 out of 150,000 store owners stayed away because they were protesting the events that led to Anita closing her store (again)....even so the fact that only 10 out of the remaining 25,000 non-protesting eBay Stores RENTERS showed up indicates a huge amount of apathy....and I think the level of apathy shown the past few months about these Brown Bag Lunches says a lot.

:twistedevil:
Make that 9.  I showed up, but don't even own a store.  Just wanted to call Nalani "Carol" - which she answered to, by the way  Smileyyellowbang
[quote author=Jen link=topic=1125.msg4904#msg4904 date=1132239262]
Make that 9.  I showed up, but don't even own a store.  Just wanted to call Nalani "Carol" - which she answered to, by the way  Smileyyellowbang
[/quote]

Ha ha ha!!

I forgot to read the Barf Bag Lunch.  Maybe tomorrow.  I don't think my stomach is up to it today.

I LOVE the BBL bag.  Mind if I post it on the Stores Board???  I'll post it if you let me hotlink it to you DNC.  Tongue5
Their new phrase is "We are looking at this issue."  Doesn't mean they are going to do anything about, they are just going to look at it.
Quote:I LOVE the BBL bag.  Mind if I post it on the Stores Board???  I'll post it if you let me hotlink it to you DNC.

I already did Smile  The day of the BBL, I figured it'd have about 5 minutes before it got pulled and I got slapped.  But nope.  Then again they never emailed me after the Pink Day games (I won both prizes) LOL

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?threadID=2000048498&tstart=80&mod=1132169544900

I only posted the bag as a link though, didn't quite have the balls to put the pic right into the post  :Smile
I guess a link to it will do.  CHICKEN!!  Wink