TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Unfrekin believable. And no doubt ebay condones and supports this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just take a look at this thread:

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000126277&tstart=0&mod=1131586124272

Here is what one poster wrote and he is dead on.

Quote:Which goes to show why people need a posting ID to come into this forum. Nasty "UA shoulda-woulda-coulda" regulars with 10 scam feedbacks delight in trawling through successful sellers' items to try to hurt them. Ironic that it is the nasty regulars who claim *they* need protection... but they are the only ones who behave that way. Disgraceful.

OP, if "signature required" for the laser is visible online, you should not have lost a PP non-receipt claim. You need to appeal. Good luck.

A non level playing field is one thing. Total suppression of speech by shutting down a good seller or threatening to shut anyone down who dares speak out is just plain disgraceful and a very dangerous to us all.

This my friends is what ebay has become.

This small but abusive group is allowed to break policy themselves with this type
behavior and more... and they do it all the time and yet they are NEVER sanctioned
from posting at ebay's PP boards.
Wonder why that is???? Hmmmmmmmmm

There is NO way these same people would hang around in this forum if they
were not being paid to discredit derail and otherwise shut up or remove
anyone who dares speak evil of PayPal or ebay.

I've watched as literally thousands of unsuspecting sellers have been ruined or at the very least soured by this type of behavior, and yet ebay allows it to continue.

This is ebay and Paypals answer to customer service.

Above reasons are why I don't even lurk on the PayPal board - too scary!  We learned a long time ago to clear the balance out of our PayPal account at the COB each day.  Where it eventually ends up is into an account not linked to PayPal.

Rob  Tongue3
We do the same as far as PP goes.
But sometimes one feels compelled to just go in and Bi#tc slap a few of ebays undercover
Smileybrainwashed  drinking  Confusedmileyazwipe: s

I hate to see when they railroad good sellers and they do it ALL the time.

But it is OK because the same forum that ebay keeps open
is the same forum that WILL and is becoming it's own
nexus and is helping it along down the preverbal toilet. ImO

IN FACT ebay is Violent4 itself.

Happy001
That thread led me to ask some questions.  Finally I sent a couple of questions to PP.  The first Q was never really answered, it was a cut and paste email telling me to read the TOS.  I told them that I had but nowhere in there did it really address my question of multiple pkgs sent/1 returned/weight different refunds.  I did finally get an answer that said that if I send 2 pkgs weighing 75 lbs and the person sends back 1 package weighing one pound that they will be refunded.  I'm not sure but I think PP will also refund if the person disputes that's their signature, or it's not their sig but someone else in the house/bus/neighbor or whatever.  So basically as a seller, yer screwed even if you follow the seller protection policies.  Bs
Yep. I’ve been watching some of the threads and the lieworld thugs are shutting down most anyone who speaks out.
The have even managed to NARU several in the last week.
I mean from selling too.

Pretty sad. There has been thousands upon thousands of sellers who have had problems and posted to those threads since feebay bought PP and when beat up on by those jerks ebay hired
(via lieworld) they find themselves either NARUed or they get their auctions messed with by the abusive little groupies

Ebays sure has some "cutting edge" customer service.
They way they are going before too long, there will be no one left but the scammers.  Wave
Quote:there will be no one left but the scammers

Cool, coming soon the eBay Prison for Scammers!  Fewer scammers for me to worry about on my website Toothy10
Well shoot now I know why my ears were ringing! I found this site and yes I can attest that the natives are getting very restless and are taking care of business. Its pretty sickening how it was done and one even gave away her inside info on another thread..of course no response from ebay for explanation