TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Overstock Auctions Live Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New feature added by Overstock (the same one that is on the Store side of the site).

http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/au...i?PAGE=FAQ&MODE=ANSW&FQCID=10&FAQID=21103

The Chat Requests are a good feature...but I've always been annoyed when web sites add things like the Chat Invitations and an annoying little popup box sprouts asking if I want help, grrr...  :Smile Smile

Quote:Chat Requests
During the live chat customer service agents' business hours, you will see a "click here to chat" button near the top of the following pages:

Quote:# Chat Invitations
Representatives may also invite you to chat with them if it appears that you may need help. You may receive an invitation to a chat with a representative under the following circumstances:

# Registration page:
    - If you stay on the page for more than 45 seconds without entering any information
    - If you have multiple errors
    - If you leave the page without completing your registration

# Trusted Merchant Seller page:
    - If you stay on the page for more than 45 seconds without entering any information

# Advanced Search page:
    - If you run a search and get no results
    - If you run three searches in a row

EDITED to add:  IT IS A VERY VERY LARGE UNWANTED ANNOYING CHAT BOX THAT POPS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D