TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Stores August Brown Bag Lunch Wednesday August 24th 11 am PDT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: Topic: More New Stores Features
Host: eBay Store Staff
Date: Wednesday, August 24th
Time: 11:00-12:30PM PDT

Please join us for our monthly discussion on the board where this month we will be discussing recently announced Stores enhancements.

We look forward to your participation and will attempt to answer all of your Stores questions as quickly as possible. Based on your questions, we'll also offer tips to ensure that you're using the full power of Stores to your advantage.
Doing the HAPPY DANCE!   >Big Grin Gen102 Gen102 Gen102 Gen102

Edited to add eBay cheerleaders. 
Oh Joy more BS and canned responses, and remember be nice to the pinks!!!!!! Signs017
Hurry lets all mark our calendars.........NOT!!  :twistedevil:

Wink

Angel  Angel1
Right on Angel.  I have better things to do. Signs061
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz musta dozed off, did I miss anything?
Amy I forgot about it but I don't think either one of us missed a thing just more carp Violent1 Violent1 Violent1 Violent1
I attended the BBL and found it to be very informative.  I was also happy to see Jerry return after he missed last month's BBL.  :Smile  :twistedevil:
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=173.msg997#msg997 date=1124966556]
I attended the BBL and found it to be very informative.  I was also happy to see Jerry return after he missed last month's BBL.   :Smile  :twistedevil:
[/quote]

I missed it.  It is a good thing, because once I read Nalani's big fat lies, I was livid!  I can only imagine how I would have responded in real time, as I am fuming now.