TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PeSa Members Have to Pay To Do It, But Now You Can Do It For Free (for 14 days)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Down in the dumps because your competitor's use of the "the tool" has increased their sell through rate  while your sales are slumping because you can't afford to use Ethical's Sell Through Tool to revise your listings like the "real sellers" at PeSa do?  Don't despair, now you too can manipulate the revision dates of your auctions...with a tool that lets the non-Pesa-ite "hobby seller" compete for the same 'closing auction' page action that the "big boys" have been monopolizing.

Quote:Sage Dynamic Duration Tool

A utility to monitor and automatically revise your eBay listing durations at the optimum time to increase your visibility on eBay and thereby increase your sell-through rate and profitability.

14 Day FREE TRIAL

download here, from the makers of AuctionSage

http://www.auctionsagesoftware.com/sddt.htm

It does exactly what the other tool does.

:twistedevil:  {{{{{HUGGIES TO REAL SELLER BEN FROM THE LUNATIC FRINGE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}  :twistedevil:
Toyranch posted the info on the Stores Board.  Wonder how long the info will stay around.  lol
Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
[quote author=Anita link=topic=197.msg770#msg770 date=1124204990]
Toyranch posted the info on the Stores Board.  Wonder how long the info will stay around.  lol
[/quote]

Don't see it.  Did see this post appear on FAS about 2 minutes ago.  Angel1
You are toooooo slow.  The post is already gone!!
[quote author=amy link=topic=197.msg772#msg772 date=1124206260]
[quote author=Anita link=topic=197.msg770#msg770 date=1124204990]
[/quote]

Don't see it.  Did see this post appear on FAS about 2 minutes ago.  Angel1
[/quote]

I didn't see it either and I'm not surprised it would get zapped that fast.  If PeSa members sold $100 million using "the tool" as 'rumored' (and the only reason eBay's top seller hasn't left eBay is because of "the tool"), I would imagine they want to maintain their unlevel playing field competitive advantage and keep the ability to automate revisions out of the hands of the average eBay seller.
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=197.msg769#msg769 date=1124203871]
Down in the dumps because your competitor's use of the "the tool" has increased their sell through rate  while your sales are slumping because you can't afford to use Ethical's Sell Through Tool to revise your listings like the "real sellers" at PeSa do?  Don't despair, now you too can manipulate the revision dates of your auctions...with a tool that lets the non-Pesa-ite "hobby seller" compete for the same 'closing auction' page action that the "big boys" have been monopolizing.

Quote:Sage Dynamic Duration Tool

A utility to monitor and automatically revise your eBay listing durations at the optimum time to increase your visibility on eBay and thereby increase your sell-through rate and profitability.

14 Day FREE TRIAL

download here, from the makers of AuctionSage

http://www.auctionsagesoftware.com/sddt.htm

It does exactly what the other tool does.

:twistedevil:  {{{{{HUGGIES TO REAL SELLER BEN FROM THE LUNATIC FRINGE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}  :twistedevil:
[/quote]

After reading everything I have about this crap I think this is hysterical  Laughing4  Sign10

Angel  Angel1
The post has turned into a fight between ToyRanch and Debnroo  Sleepy1 with a few comments tossed in from BBH. Occasion18

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000039237&tstart=0&mod=1124250496270

Edited to add correct link. 
Pricing for the Sage listing duration revision tool ranges from under $6 monthly to $10 monthly.  Some PeSa members  Thebirdman are paying $thousands monthly for the Ethical sell Through Tool  Smile

Quote: Click the Buy button in SDDT to see the price schedule. There are 3 options from $30 for 3 months to $65 for a year.

http://216.198.206.7/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.c...1123760112

The Sage Listing Duration Extender Tool works with most listing tools according to a few users of this tool I've spoken to.  You don't need to use Sage's auction management/listing tools in order to use this.

Yes, the "cheaper tool" also works if you use eBay's Turbo Lister to list.  Icon_thumleft