TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 21 Success Strategies of eBay Powersellers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw a link to this article elsewhere: "21 Success Strategies of eBay Powersellers"

http://auctioninsights.com/21secrets.html

The article is obviously a few years old because it lists the old requirements for Bronze Powerseller: $2,000 monthly and 99% positive feedback...eBay of course lowered the requirements as part of a marketing strategy to sucker more people into spending more on listing fees in hopes of getting a little icon next to their name and the chance to get a free made in China logo mug (plus $5.95 shipping).

The article does have several good tips for all auction site sellers, but I'll disagree with this part of the article:

Quote:Powersellers delegate  ....Their volume dictates that they hire an assistant

Since the average Powerseller is a bronze powerseller, I find it verrry unlikely that they can afford to hire an assistant...unless of course they're imitating eBay and outsourcing their assistants from India and paying them $1 a day.  :twistedevil:

I'll agree with this:

Quote:Powersellers have their own websites

...and they should use every opportunity they can to push ebay buyers to their off ebay web site.  Smile

The author also left out number 22: After expenses and fees are figured in,  the average Bronze powerseller is  making less per hour than the outsourced eBay customer service reps in India who are being paid $1 per day.  :twistedevil: