TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: International Buyers and Sellers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
11 months and waiting for O to open its doors to the world. No news in months on this promised "feature"  :Smile Sad  :'(
A blocked bidder list would be very nice too...sheesh the only other site I've ever seen without a BBL was...Wagglepop.  :twistedevil:
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=212.msg902#msg902 date=1124708173]
A blocked bidder list would be very nice too...sheesh the only other site I've ever seen without a BBL was...Wagglepop.  :twistedevil:
[/quote]

Happy001
[quote author=amy link=topic=212.msg836#msg836 date=1124447988]
11 months and waiting for O to open its doors to the world. No news in months on this promised "feature"  :Smile Sad  :'(
[/quote]

I gave up on them waiting for that.  After all this time I doubt I'd even register over there if they do change it. 

the answer to the blocked bidder list question from a 9/30 post

Bugleboy (Byron at Overstock) Wrote:Not yet. They're getting everything ready for the release of Post Auction Management next week. (10/6/05) They haven't started working on Blocked Bidders yet....

This was the last update from anyone at Overstock I could find on their boards...notice the date.

Quote:Posted: 19 Oct 2004 13:29    Post subject: Foreign Country Compatibility 
Sorry guys, even though it is in the works, there are no updates yet. There are bugs that need to be worked out before we expand our boundaries beyond the U.S. Hang in there! We look forward to welcoming you in. --Byron
The foreign country compatibility topic is 13 pages long now.  Overstock's last post on the subject was 10/2004.

http://forums.auctions.overstock.com/vie....php?t=557&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
5 years from now people will still be posting to that thread asking Overstock to add the feature.  Wink