TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay employee, Nalani, LIES THROUGH HER TEETH!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nalani's nose is growing...

If a seller's GTC listing is pulled or the seller gets NARU, eBay sends a notice out to all buyers that the seller is Baaaaaaaaad. 

It does NOT matter if the purchase was made yesterday or 6 months ago. 

It does NOT matter if eBay pulled the listing in error.

It does NOT matter if the seller was NARU due to eBay's error.

It does NOT matter if the seller was INNOCENT!

Every buyer receives a "bad seller"  e-mail and eBay NEVER sends a follow up e-mail stating that eBay was the one in error!  NEVER EVER!

As a buyer, I have received SEVERAL "bad seller" e-mails, whether it be just a listing that was pulled or a NARU seller.  I have NEVER received a follow-up e-mail. 

Nalani is fibbing through her teeth.  There is no such follow up e-mail.  Also, sellers have been discussing this situation for months and months and months.  So nice of Nalani to forward the info. 

nalani@ebay.com View Listings | Report  Aug-24-05 11:45 PDT  44 of 94 
RE: post #32&34

I agree, if emails are indeed going back to ALL past buyers, regardless of time period, then this has unique effects on GTC listings, and is something I'll continue to discuss with TnS. Thanks for clarifying that you've also heard that is the case.

As far as follow-up emails go, I have seen an example of a follow-up email to the buyer stating that the seller was reinstated. Liar, liar!  Pants on fire!

Regards,
Nalani
eBay Stores Team 

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000012729&tstart=0&mod=1124912311782

PS:  I cleaned up my comments a bit and posted this on the Stores Board.  How long will it stay?
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000019529&tstart=0&mod=1124999040866
WOULD THIS BE THE SAME EBAY EMPLOYEE NALANI WHO VIOLATED THE PRIVACY RIGHTS OF FRIK-N-FRAK LAST YEAR BY DISCUSSING DETAILS OF THEIR CASE ON THE EBAY BOARDS BEFORE THEY WERE EVEN NOTIFIED OF THE DETAILS??? ...and the same piece of shit who during a couple of Brown Bag Lunch's called some eBay users "disgruntled members" (a term which I always hated.  She should be more like PeSAsh!t Ben the key boy and refer to us as "the lunatic fringe"--it has a nicer ring to it :twistedevil: ) ???huh, huh, would it???  Wink
Yup, same Nalani!

My personal name-calling-favorite is "rabble rouser."

On a side note, isn't the correct term "rubble rouser?"

Just for the record, I do NOT think a follow up e-mail would help much.  The damage has been done.  Training eBay employees to spend less than "two seconds" (Pink Miora's words) reading a listing for a violation would be a better answer.