TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Shipping Labels For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Read the very small print and the large disclaimer below it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/6000-SHIPPING-PRINTI...dZViewItem

:blinkie: :blinkie: Happy001 Happy001
Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

I wonder what the Greek flag is doing there! 
I purchased UPS free labels on eBay once.  I didn't realize, at the time, that there were jerkwads selling free UPS labels.

To make a long story short, the asphole uses the buyer's name and address to sign the buyer up with an account with UPS.

There were also shipments made from my new UPS account... as I found out when I received a bill.  UPS was very nice and cancelled my account.

Jerks like this are what ruin it for everybody.

I like the end of the disclaimer where they consider you a new employee and then tell you to consider yourself  "fired" after your fb is left for them.  Violent5
[quote author=Anita link=topic=255.msg1051#msg1051 date=1125196379]

Jerks like this are what ruin it for everybody.

[/quote]

I only place 50% of the blame on the Jerks.  The other 50% goes to eBay for allowing it.
I e-mailed UPS with the seller's info and links.  I doubt UPS will do anything, but it would be nice.  If just one story would get around about people selling free stuff... maybe it would help stop it.  At the very least keep a few buyers from BUYING the crap.  How many don't know they are free labels?

When a person signs up for a UPS account they have to state that the information they provided about THEMSELVES is true and accurate blah, blah, blah.  That should be enough for UPS to make an example out of one of these puttz.