TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Yeee Hawww Its Hopalong Jay the PESA Cowboy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did Halloween come early this year?  :blinkie:
Speaking of pompousboy, since he does keep better track of our eBay sales than we do (how he finds the time to tally up our sales for us, ship product, and scr*w customers I'll never know), I'm still waiting for him to fill us in on the details of our August eBay sales.  I'd like to know if we had a good month or not.  :twistedevil:
[quote author=amy link=topic=301.msg1217#msg1217 date=1125817757]
second photo down

Gen074
[/quote] Dazed008
Oh dear god in heaven what a horrid little man!  He looks like some even more perverse version (if that's possible) of Dennis Hopper's character in River's Edge.  (The one who "dates" the inflatable girl.)  Puke
[quote author=scarboroughseaashells link=topic=301.msg1236#msg1236 date=1125860749]
Oh dear god in heaven what a horrid little man!  He looks like some even more perverse version (if that's possible) of Dennis Hopper's character in River's Edge.  (The one who "dates" the inflatable girl.)   Puke
[/quote]

Remind me to never post my picture anywhere!  lol 
I've seen your picture already, Anita.  There is no hiding from me.  MU HA HA HA HA  Whacky087  (have you ever seen the video/song clip this banana comes from?  Peanut Butter Jelly Time!  It's my son's favorite song, lol!
[quote author=scarboroughseaashells link=topic=301.msg1242#msg1242 date=1125883698]
I've seen your picture already, Anita.  There is no hiding from me.  MU HA HA HA HA  Whacky087   (have you ever seen the video/song clip this banana comes from?  Peanut Butter Jelly Time!  It's my son's favorite song, lol!
[/quote]

The picture I put on the Stores Board was over ten years old and I blurred it.  Smile  No, I have never seen the dancing banana.  Kinda sorry I've missed it.  The banana on here kinda looks like he's doing something nasty with an imaginary banana.
WHOOOOOOOO that cowboy is weird looking, I don't think I'd want to be in a elevator with him Tongue2 Angryfire Tongue3
[quote author=scarboroughseaashells link=topic=301.msg1236#msg1236 date=1125860749]
Oh dear god in heaven what a horrid little man!  He looks like some even more perverse version (if that's possible) of Dennis Hopper's character in River's Edge.  (The one who "dates" the inflatable girl.)   Puke
[/quote]

Sign10

Angel  Angel1
Pages: 1 2