TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: glitchancement: Access More of Your Purchase History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***Access More of Your Purchase History*** 

March 24, 2006 | 04:26PM PST/PT

Hello everyone, my name is Jenny Copson, and I'm with eBay's Product Management team. We're often asked if we can give members access to more of their purchase history than we provide today. I'm pleased to announce that over the next few days we’re going to do exactly that.

Soon you'll see a new section within My eBay called Past Purchases. Here you'll be able to quickly review your last 3 years of purchases, up to a maximum of 500 items. Also included will be links to easily:

* Find similar active items to bid on or purchase.
    * Research similar Completed Items.
    * Sell that item or one similar to it.

Once the Past Purchases section has been introduced, simply go to the All Buying or All Selling sections of My eBay to find it.
Sleepy1 I'd be more impressed if they gave sellers access to their last 3 years of sales data.
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=3144.msg11459#msg11459 date=1143434867]
Sleepy1 I'd be more impressed if they gave sellers access to their last 3 years of sales data.
[/quote]

I'd be impressed if buyers could see all of my current items.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=3144.msg11532#msg11532 date=1143574293]
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=3144.msg11459#msg11459 date=1143434867]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Tell your buyers they need to clear their caches to see all your listings.  :twistedevil:
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=3144.msg11532#msg11532 date=1143574293]

[/quote]

Big Grin