TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Waggle-Gegy Acquires TulipTools, announces plans to beat Ebay-Enron w/new script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Waggle-Gegy Acquires TulipTools, announce plans to beat Ebay-Enron with new phpBB-Auction software script.

(Bizness Wire-NEW YORK-April 1, 2006)- Waggle-Gegy announced today that it has acquired TulipTools for an undisclosed sum.  The company wasted little time after the acquisition before changing the forum name to Lieworld.  Waggle-Gegy CEO Troy McDunald said the new name better reflects the corporate vision he and Waggle-Gegy President Ray Rumeo share.

Waggle-Gegy President Ray Rumeo said he would temporarily take over all moderation duties on the forum.  Waggle-Gegy refused to answer questions about rumors that CEO McDunald plans to advertise the newly acquired forum by sending out a mass emailing to all 70 million active users of rival Ebay-Enron's auction site.

During the question and answer session with reporters, Waggle-Gegy President Ray Rumeo said he had traded his Rainworx auction software and 2 cans of Pringles Cheesums for a copy of the newly released phpBB-Auction software script. Rumeo said the combination forum/auction script was the secret weapon the company's planned Waggle-Gegy Auction site would use to beat archrival Ebay-Enron,"I truly believe phpBB-Auctions's blending of forums and auctions is the Web 2.0 next wave in the online auction industry and will allow us to become the next Ebay-Enron...and as an added benefit I'll never have to leave the forums".

Rumeo and McDunald both refused to comment on rumors that Waggle-Gegy planned to use the phpBB-Auction software to transform the newly acquired Lieworld forums into a B-2-B auction site/forum.
[Image: dancingwoohoo2.gif]
Dazed012

Groupwave Wav
:chicken3:  :carrot:  :animal040: :animal063: Smileydancingbear  Whacky005

Quote:free auction-system

Great!

Happy001 Happy001

:diger:
RAY IS BACK? Dazed012
[quote author=jessie link=topic=3220.msg11731#msg11731 date=1143945250]
RAY IS BACK? Dazed012
[/quote]

He was, but he quit again after 5 days.  This board will self destruct in 3 seconds. Yellowtonguerazz

[Image: lieworld.gif]

April Fool's Day 2006 Story.
The WP fiasco was enough for me.  I'm glad I wasn't around to witness Gegy, also.  Tongue
Toothy10 [size=14px][b]Bump for April Fools Day[b][/size]  Toothy10
I wonder if this thread is what inspired Ray to reopen WP last year... 2funny
I AM NOT A CROOK DONKEY!

You people do not recognize true genus inteligience smarts when it hits you over the head takes your creditcard you see it.

WaggglePoop was the best thing that ever happened to in the auction business. With the super-powered well-designed usually-working rainworx software, our vast unpaid staff of highly talented people and the ultimate business professional, me, at the helm manning the lifeboat controlling the forum, our success was assured possible.

You just wait. I have been meeting with Bill Gates George Bush Bargain Bloodhound some important people and plans are afoot for the greatest idea in the history of the world:

WaggglePoop 3!!!

Combining the latest technology and classic literature. Zane Grey westerns are known the world over. Now each paperback book will carry a coupon for one free half-price 5 cent off listing on Wagglepoop! Each submission is also entered in the drawing for a genuine frameable advertisement from an old vintage magazine encased in the highest quality plastic.

I confidently predict the imminent demise of Ebay-Enron.

Raay

ok tell us the price hehe