TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: BuySafe to Offer Bonding to TIAS Sellers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:BuySafe launched an ecommerce bonding program on Tias, one of the largest online antiques-and-collectibles malls. The new program allows qualified Tias.com merchants to become Bonded Sellers

full article from Auctionbytes
http://auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y05/m09/i09/s01
I'm still unconvinced that a BuySafe logo by itself increases sales on eBay or that it will on TIAS.

On Overstock sellers with BuySafe logos do see signicifant increases in sales, but that is only because being bonded by BuySafe is a prerequisite for being a Trusted Merchant and having your items appear in the main store search where the majority of Overstock buyers are searching (the buyer traffic to O's store is about 10x the buyer traffic to O auctions).

I do have to say though that BuySafe has excellent customer service--when you have a problem/technical issue they always follow up and call you to make sure that the issue has been resolved...which puts their customer service heads and shoulders above companies like eBay who often don't even respond to the initial problem report--let alone follow up on it.