TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: An Online Shopping Mall to Avoid: PeSA Mall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
one place I will NOT be buying this holiday shopping season:

http://www.gopesa.org/mall.cfm  Smile
I’m with you there Amy. Apparently our esteemed PESA group also recognizes that feebay is no longer an effective and viable option to use and are now branching out like many other,s to become “less dependent” on feebay for their online sales. LOL

I love it.  It’s apparent that they must be hurting just like many of the smaller companies / sellers they try and squash day in and day out. Otherwise they would have no need for a “search manipulation tool” KWSpamming or the need to “get away” or “branch out” from feebay and create a larger presents of their own on the www.

Bottom line IMO. Small biz has and WILL always be the backbone to any viable economic structure.

I can’t think of a single person who trusts any large corporation or large conglomerate these days.
Seems more and more are stating the opposite, but use them because of the lack of alternatives.

This is truly a genuine time in modern history insofar as the ability of the little guy to make a dent in the ecommerce world and get his or her piece of the pie. The BIG guys no it and are very afraid of this.
No wonder they act as they do and turn to the lowest tactics possible in attempt to defeat the onslaught of small mom and pops that refuse to just go away.