TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Best I've seen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just as a reference point, CinemaNow.com is the best quality audio/video content I've seen delivered through the Internet. It's only going to get better and more to capturing a piece of the pie. (That's an idiom, Diger7, and NOT a sexual reference).
Quote:NOT a sexual reference

Quality is a really subjective word and the interpretation of what constitutes quality is often in the eye of the beholder  :twistedevil:

Does quality mean:

A.  their streaming video streams dang well and they have lotso movies

or does it mean

B. hot diggety!!!, the platinum subscription includes unlimited viewing of over 1000 adult films for only $19.99 monthly!!!

Dontknow
I was thinking in terms of a sharp video image and good sound. It's not as sharp as a DVD, and maybe it's even slightly worse than VHS, but it's a sign of where things are headed.

In other words, there's not much point using video on a web site when it looks like a misprinted postage stamp and takes forever to download. BUT, when it downloads fast and is crystal clear, it will be a crime not to use it. We're probably a few years away from that.