TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: See How Much Pompous Jay and Other PeSA Members Sold In the Last Month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Fun eBay tool: enter an eBay user ID and it will return a sales report  for the past 30-days that includes: total items listed, total $ sales, total items sold , total $ of items not sold, $ value of items with open bids, sales prices of items sold, and many other figures.  (figures returned are in Australian $)

http://data.emmx.com

p.s. for those wondering:

Pompous Jay of Pesa's sales report

28,018 items listed
18,000 closed items
17,450 items sold
A$77,658 sold (approximately US $59,466)

Key Seller Ben (who has exclusive rights to use the Ethical Sell Through Tool in the key categories on eBay Motors)

1,857 items listed
1,433 closed items
1,282 sold items
A$22,064 sold (approximately US $16,900)

It's NEET tool isn't it???
[quote author=xppman link=topic=412.msg1627#msg1627 date=1126830568]
It's NEET tool isn't it???

[/quote]

I think its neat, but if I made most of my money on eBay I probably wouldn't want my competitors to have such an easy way to see what I was making and selling...and besides I don't need that tool since Cowboy Jay keeps better track of what we're selling on eBay than we do  :twistedevil:
WOW, that is cool!!  I don't see where it states that it is for the last 30 days only though.  Am I blind or just stooopid?  Smile
Quote:Welcome to eBay seller Data Beta 1.0
Want to see full sales reports from any eBay seller? Reports shows All sales information for any eBay seller for the last 30 days. This is a Beta test and I am working on a way to provide 12 months worth of data.

There you go Anita  Wink

Angel  Angel1
[quote author=amy link=topic=412.msg1626#msg1626 date=1126830135]
http://data.emmx.com[/quote]

Wow, definitely one for the bookmark.  Thanks.
[quote author=Angel link=topic=412.msg1646#msg1646 date=1126863973]
Quote:Welcome to eBay seller Data Beta 1.0
Want to see full sales reports from any eBay seller? Reports shows All sales information for any eBay seller for the last 30 days. This is a Beta test and I am working on a way to provide 12 months worth of data.

There you go Anita  Wink

Angel  Angel1
[/quote]

Thanks!  Wink
[quote author=amy link=topic=412.msg1626#msg1626 date=1126830135]
Fun eBay tool: enter an eBay user ID and it will return a sales report  for the past 30-days that includes: total items listed, total $ sales, total items sold , total $ of items not sold, $ value of items with open bids, sales prices of items sold, and many other figures.  (figures returned are in Australian $)

http://data.emmx.com

p.s. for those wondering:

Pompous Jay of Pesa's sales report

28,018 items listed
18,000 closed items
17,450 items sold
A$77,658 sold (approximately US $59,466)

Key Seller Ben (who has exclusive rights to use the Ethical Sell Through Tool in the key categories on eBay Motors)

1,857 items listed
1,433 closed items
1,282 sold items
A$22,064 sold (approximately US $16,900)

[/quote]

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Just because you can see 30-days or even 12-months sales for any particular ID, you shouldn't ASSuME you know the "rest of the story.'
Actually the information is inaccurate. Just for grins I looked at a competitors numbers. Then I started looking closer and actually copying the ebay numbers into an ebay page. Guess what? About half the items that this program showed as sold were not sold.  I went through an entire month of 57 items or so for one guy. He only sold 34 but the report showed he sold a lot more. Also the report was for more than 30 days too. It went back like two months or more so I had to find a starting point for last month just to get a real idea of what was up in August.

So the real story is that you have too look at the auction numbers themselves at least I did.
I couldn’t believe this guy had 173 items up in one month and sold most of them. I was right.

The sad part for this competitor is he made apx 143.00 profit for the month after all the fees associated with listing and production. Made me crunch my numbers too. Just to see were I was at. Last month was sad but I still managed to clear over a grand in profit. See this noob competator lists about 20 items a week or so and  at 1.05 a pop (many not selling) then 5.25% FVF on the ones that were. Then pp’s .30 a pop + 2.9% on his gross he is upside down BIG time.

Yea this the same  Confusedmileyazwipe: who is harassing me and has been screwing with the few auctions I still run at feebay. Oh well feebay will break him soon enough me thinks.
I don’t know anyone who can live on 143.00 per month or would even bother to keep listing if your paying more out to feebay and pp than you are bringing in.
No wonder the guy is so pissed at the world. LOL
[quote author=xppman link=topic=412.msg1686#msg1686 date=1126935267]
Actually the information is inaccurate.[/quote]

You are a good example, XPP. I know better than to assume your expertise comes strictly from your eBay sales. If I thought I could sum you up with this little tool, my guess is you would be laughing your ass off at me (and rightly so).
Pages: 1 2 3