TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Interview with the posterboy of bad management eBay VP Hairless Chris Tsakalakis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:eBay Vice President of Advanced Solutions Chris Tsakalakis sat down with AuctionBytes during the fifth annual eBay Live conference in Las Vegas on Thursday. Chris handles responsibilities for eBay Stores, ProStores and eBay Express, among other things. Chris answered questions about Stores in Search, Yahoo ads on eBay, and rolling out initiatives during the holiday season...

full article: http://auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y06/m06/i16/s02
Thanks Mandy. This one just posted to the Stores Board. ;D
Quote:Auctionbytes: What would you tell users who ask that eBay keep things simple and working, and stop coming out with new features?

Hairless Chris: I appreciate that sentiment. We have lots of folks that ask us to make changes and ask for things to be improved. We view changes as improvements, though I sympathize with users.

:Smile
Hairless Chris:
Quote: I appreciate that sentiment. We have lots of folks that ask us to make changesĀ  and ask for things to be improved. We view changes as improvements, though I sympathize with users.

Boinktard :

Violent1