TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Bidville drops all closing fees on auction, store sales for Featured Store users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Posted 6/19/2006 10:48:37 AM
Valued Members,

It looks like the cat is out of the bag now. We have a winner of the $100 in enhancements for finding the `big` thing that happened yesterday.

As of 6/19/06, any member that maintains a Featured Storefront will enjoy NO FSF on their store items AND auction items. That`s right! No closing fees on any items you sell if you have a Featured Store.

This applies to anyone that already has a Featured Store and anyone that opens a new store. Or, if you have a Basic Store, you can upgrade to Featured and enjoy the same benefits.

Please tell your friends!

Thanks for continuing to grow with us.

Support

Bidville's second announcement of the day:

Quote:Posted 6/19/2006 6:09:41 PM
Valued Members,

You are now able to add shipping information to your auction items in the selling form. You can also edit your auctions to add shipping prices on existing items. The bulk loader does not support this new feature yet. And, we are considering adding a way to rapidly fill in your shipping prices for existing auctions (for those who have many items listed).

Shipping prices will appear during most types of searches and on the item details pages. We are still in the process of updating Keyword Searches to display shipping prices. It should be completed in the next 48 hours.

Thanks for continuing to grow with us.

Support
So?  Most folks never pay closing fees.  Happy001
"So what" about describes it.  I think our total FSF's over the past 2 years were under $10.

Hmmm, should I open a featured store for $10 monthly/$120 yearly and get free FSF's or should I remain storeless and pay under $5 yearly in FSF's???

I think I'll remain storeless.  Smile