TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Cheap Traffic Generating Thread: Ethical Tools Beer Can Collection For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll admit, I saw the link to these auctions on another board, but since PeSA members searching for 'Ethical Tools" helped propel this site's 1-week Alexa rankings up to 25,594 this week, I though 'What the Hell', I'll use the link and generate a little more traffic from the paranoid 'eBay Elite' lurkers and see if we can break 25,000 (FYI:  Overstock's paranoid O TOAST Puppets are also a big lurker eyeball getter--thanks TOAST!)  Laughing4 Smileytongueout

The Beer Can Auctions

and the user ID history of the seller (yep, until August it was...):

I guess I’m in a different world.
WHY ARE PEOPLE BUYING THIS????
Those are from the Ethical CEO's personal beer can collection.

[quote author=xppman link=topic=433.msg1724#msg1724 date=1127006254]
I guess I’m in a different world.
WHY ARE PEOPLE BUYING THIS????

[/quote]

Beer can collecting seems to be  popular. (Why I don't know).  But some beer cans sell for $1000s on eBay...like this one
The bids on 10 of them are over $100 now.  Is there a market for used candy bar wrappers?  Happy3
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=433.msg1722#msg1722 date=1127003354]
since PeSA members searching for 'Ethical Tools" helped propel this site's 1-week Alexa rankings up to 25,594 this week, I though 'What the Hell', I'll use the link and generate a little more traffic from the paranoid 'eBay Elite' lurkers and see if we can break 25,000 (FYI:  Overstock's paranoid O TOAST Puppets are also a big lurker eyeball getter--thanks TOAST!)  Laughing4 Smileytongueout
[/quote]

your diabolical plan apparently worked Smile

Alexa Wrote:Today 1 wk. Avg.
15,267 22,946
Final results from the 1st 10 beer can auctions he listed: 10 sales netting him about $3200 after fees.  2 of the cans went for over $500 each  :blinkie:  He has a new group of auctions up with the bids on several of them already over $100...and he reportedly has several thousand cans in his collection 

I really think I'm selling the wrong collectibles...is it too late to trade my inventory in for old used beer cans?  Smile ;D