TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Looking for people to interview about their online biz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm working on several magazine article projects for print, and I'd like to see if anyone is interested in being the subject of a feature interview. I'm doing feature articles on people who are successful in their online endeavors. When I say successful, I don't mean Fortune 500 bs. You don't need to be a millionaire or a PesaSh!t to qualify as successful. You just need to be making a living at your online sales (or, as long as the online sales generate at least 70% of your income).

What I need are people who would enjoy being the subject of an article entirely about them--about how they succeed, what they've done to get there, etc.

The cool thing for you guys is, it will be free advertising, and you can tout that you were interviewed and/or featured in a print publication. We'll be able to advertise your eBay store / online store / or whatever your main venues are. Hopefully it will generate a bunch of interest for your items.

Here's the type of people I'm hoping to interview.

I need:
--a seller or sellers who are successful at selling their original artwork or handcrafted items online.

--a seller or sellers who are selling a niche collectible successfully online.

--a successful female business owner (selling anything)

--a seller or sellers who are offering creative products that aren't quite like anything else on the market. Gimmicky is OK.

--a successful seller or sellers doing large volume sales (large volume meaning more than 100 sales per month, in this case).

If anyone is interested, go ahead and ask me questions here--or via private message board.
I just realized that I may have been a little confusing. You don't need to qualify for ALL of the bullet points to be interviewable. If you can say "yes" to any one of the points, I can do an article on you.

The points being:
I need:
1.)a seller or sellers who are successful at selling their original artwork or handcrafted items online.
and/or
2.) a seller or sellers who are selling a niche collectible successfully online.
and/or
3.) a successful female business owner (selling anything)
and/or
4.) a seller or sellers who are offering creative products that aren't quite like anything else on the market. Gimmicky is OK.
and/or
5.) a successful seller or sellers doing large volume sales (large volume meaning more than 100 sales per month, in this case).
(just added this one, which I forgot earlier)
and/or
6.) A seller or seller who makes over $50,000 a year selling online.

Also, you DON'T have to be an eBay seller. I can do an interview on people who sell on eBay, Overstock, Yahoo, their own online retail webiste, Ruby Lane, ioffer, all of the above, or any combination. As long as you sell online.