TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Coming to Marketworks in July: Google Checkout, 2-click eBay checkout, and more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:We're celebrating our nation's birth month with a few fireworks of our own. We have a large and extensive July product release planned and would like to give you a preview of what's in the release.

Google Checkout

Working closely with Google, Marketworks has been integrating and testing the new payment solution with several customers for the past few months. Set up will be quick and easy getting you in front of thousands of new buyers almost immediately. Additionally, Marketworks customers will receive $50 credit towards the Google Adwords program when using Google Checkout. We'll be conducting webinars once Google Checkout integration releases to ensure that you can quickly take advantage of the new functionality.

New and Improved Checkout for eBay Buyers

We've also significantly enhanced our own checkout so buyers coming from eBay can confirm and place an order in two clicks. Our new checkout takes advantage of eBay pre-fill information so buyers spend less time entering information.

Full Support for eBay Express

Our July release will also include complete support for eBay Express. Using Marketworks, you'll have the capability to both list to Express as well as process orders. Orders coming from Express will be clearly identified for seamless order processing.

Additional Features

As with every major release we'll also be providing other enhancements including:

* International Shipping Value Adjustment (non-US customers)
    * Re-launch profile enhancement
    * Sales Tax and Sales by Item report to the Download Center
These enhancements are due next week according to a post on the MW forum.
All features now available

Quote:New Functionality

Google Checkout - Fully Integrated with Marketworks

A fast and convenient checkout alternative to offer to buyers, in addition to your existing checkout:

* A single, secure checkout for your buyers to use across the Web
    * Opportunity to process payments for free
    * $50 in Google AdWords credit for Marketworks merchants

Attend our Google co-hosted Webinar - Friday, July 28 at 1:00 PM EDT
As much as I hate to admit it, I am on my (lost count) go with MW.    I still can't freakin' list to yahoo, but I am actually getting responses from customer service this time.
Quote:Google Checkout - Fully Integrated with Marketworks

Fully integrated with our Overstock and Yahoo auctions, and MW storefront now too  Smile  Total setup time: integrating checkout less than 1 minute--easy: 3 copy and pastes.  Modifying auction templates and storefront less than 5 minutes.  Total time 6 minutes.  Tongue