TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: It Took 4 Months To Do This??? The New FAS: EcommerceArena.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can't say I'm overly impressed.  I compared FAS to the new site and I said to myself - that's it? Definitely not worth the wait as I read many have been.
the forum is only done (almost), not the rest of the site...
Happy001

What were you expecting?  I set up a forum based on the suggestions of the FAS community several months ago.  Kirk is right, there will be lots more added to the site in the future but there were no planned surprises with the forum.

I guess drama was the right word.  Apparently you missed my post today:

Quote:First of all, there seems to be a lot of coversation in regards to the new site. So that it doesn't turn out to be a big disappointment for some - here is the reality check. I don't remember exactly where the idea of the "new FAS" started but once it did the members agreed it was needed. Threads were started with suggestions for the new site. The consensus seemed to be to shift the focus from auctions to ecommerce, and category suggestions were made. It never went anywhere. Matt and I talked awhile back and I agreed to be the admin for the new forum. (He doesn't have time to make it a priority so I'm going to pick up that responsibility, with the help of the moderation team). The current FAS mod team was invited to the new site and we sloooooooowly started to put it together. The forum structure is based on the suggestions that were made here.
I had used the word drama instead of conversation the first time I wrote it.
Anybody else notice the huge typo in the logo?

How long did it take to work on this site, and the logo is misspelled?

Give me a break.

Jesus Jen not you too.

Yes there is obviously a typo in the logo which was caught after it was put up...I just don't think that kirk has had any time to fix it yet and the site wasn't suppossed to be live yet, which by the way amy was very shitty of you to post the link to. Dink
Jeremy - there's all this hype about the new, better FAS coming out.  It's been said that it has been a work in progress for how long?  Yes, I snorted in disgust when I noticed the logo.  Not against Kirk, not against the moderation team . . . against poor site leadership.  Was the logo made today?  If so, why was the logo made today, when this has been "in progress" for so long.

I'll repeat - give me a break.

Jen
:Smile
I sent the fixed logo to MATT a long time ago, and he just has not uploaded it yet. :blinkie:

[Image: eccomercelogo.png]
Kirk - it's not a dig against you.  I recognized your style, I knew you did the logo.  I also remember when you immediately fixed a typo on your website when I pointed it out.  I know how quick you are to fix these things - but your efforts are being limited by forces beyond your control.  It is that block, that limitation that is being imposed upon those that would help that I'm irritated with. 

Pages: 1 2 3