TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Is There A Bidchaser Ebay Connection?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I bookmarked the Bidchaser web site in my toolbar bookmarks (using Firefox) the ebay logo showed up next to the BC bookmark.  Big Grin  Does anyone know if there is a connection between the two sites? Or how to find out if there is a connection?
I'm not aware of any connections between BicChaser or its ownership and eBay.  The main people at BidChaser came from the old Carnaby auction site
BidChaser announced their opening in 2003 in Orlando a few blocks from where the second eBay Live was being held. That's probably the closest they came to eBay.

Cesar left a couple of messages on the BidChaser forums today about the ebay logos
I've noticed with quite a few of my bookmarks on my toolbar that I placed there periodically change the icons on their own most seem to change to either eBay's icon or Yahoo's icon - more seem to change to the Yahoo icon than the eBay icon..  I have no idea why it does this but I notice this has been happening since I first started using Firefox last year.
Thanks for the replies! Guess it's a Firefox glitch.  Icon_geek