TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Doesn't this really depend on who you are, not what you are doing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you're a small seller eBay will pull your listing without notice.  If you're one of the very top sellers eBay will not pull your listing but will schedule a meeting with you (at your convenience) to discuss ways to change the violation.

I think eBay might be finally cracking down a little on outside links by its largest sellers because both j.andmarie and restaurant..com have cleaned up their listings (and/or ebay stores) recently.
If you're one of the very top sellers eBay will not pull your listing but will schedule a meeting with you (at your convenience) to discuss ways to change the violation.
You forgot to mention the eBay provided paid lunch!
There was another thread on this subject (web site links in auctions) on the eBay boards today:

Quote:Has ebay's policies caved? Do they care anymore about rules?

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000096081&tstart=0
Quote:If you're a small seller eBay will pull your listing without notice.

Dosen't someone have to report you first for that to happen?  Why does everyone insist on being a rat for ebay? I could care less if someone put a link to their website in their listing and I certainly wouldn't report it.  Do people really have nothing better to do then go around looking for some violation just to report it?  Its insane!  Let them police their own site.  I hate rats!!!!!  Angryfire

Angel  Angel5