TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Caves In!!! Reopens FeeBay Store For the Holidays!!! Read All About It!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
TulipTools Exclusive Exposé: Anita Caves In!!! Reopens FeeBay Store For the Holidays!!! Plans to Donate All Proceeds to Charity!!!

Anita admits to...gasp...reopening her eBay Store and ...gasp...planning to donate all proceeds of her auctions to charity  Dazed012

Anita Wrote:Yup, I caved...

...and reopened my store for the holidays.

Now, I can't remember how to make my current auction listings show up in my store. Do I have to revise them?

Has anyone ever had all their store item sales go to charity?

Anita

shocking revelation on the front page of Anita's store: Dazed012

the Front Page of Anita's eBay Store Wrote:All proceeds (with the exception of MissionFish's take of $3.00 plus 2.9% of the sale) will be donated to Operation Blessing International to directly help Hurricane Katrina Relief Efforts.

click on the banner for more shocking displays of Anita's auctions you can bid on to benefit Hurricane Katrina victims: Dazed012

[Image: eBayLogoNoSpin.jpg]
[b]BID HIGH and BID OFTEN[b]

*runs from Anita*

Gen074
Yep, and I was sure to remind her what a sucker she is.  Wink
I plan to call it quits selling software.  I figured this was a good way to get rid of  the majority of my inventory and help out a good cause at the same time.

I had pretty good eBay sales last year around the holidays... so I will keep my fingers crossed!

As far as my comment about MissionFish, I want people to know the HUGE amount they take right off the top. 
If you want me to hit BBH for starting this thread I'll be happy to whack him a few times for you .  Laughing4
Naw, no whacking needed.  I laughed my butt off when I saw it.  Besides, I have a STRONG feeling BBH would LOVE to be whacked.  Wink
Laughing4

... but at least it's for a good cause!
I did a bunch of charity auctions and they all got pulled because "I" didn't follow the charity auction rules.  I posted the article and a link to the tv spot that I was in, gave Ebay free press and they pulled them anyway.    Tongue2

The auctions were "Hairbows for Ian".  One of our local boys was severly injured in Iraq and I wanted to help the family with costs that were associated with travel to visit him in the hospital and for the modifications that were needed for the home for when he came home.

I was so mad.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=686.msg2515#msg2515 date=1128550044]
Naw, no whacking needed.  I laughed my butt off when I saw it.  Besides, I have a STRONG feeling BBH would LOVE to be whacked.  Wink
[/quote] Smileydancingbear Smileydancingbear Smileydancingbear
[quote author=butterflykisses link=topic=686.msg2528#msg2528 date=1128573712]
I did a bunch of charity auctions and they all got pulled because "I" didn't follow the charity auction rules.  I posted the article and a link to the tv spot that I was in, gave Ebay free press and they pulled them anyway.    Tongue2

The auctions were "Hairbows for Ian".  One of our local boys was severly injured in Iraq and I wanted to help the family with costs that were associated with travel to visit him in the hospital and for the modifications that were needed for the home for when he came home.

I was so mad.
[/quote]

In a nut shell, you have to go through MissionFish for charity listings.  An approved eBay/MissionFish charity as well.  The only way around MissionFish is if you are the head hot dog of a charity... and even then there are lots and lots of rules.

A long time ago, I ran a charity auction not using MissionFish BUT with approval of the charity.  One of the rules was that I had to add the charity's letterhead kinda thing (It wasn't letterhead, but I can't think of the word right now.  Dork that I am.) to each listing.  No problem.  eBay pulled the listing because the letterhead had their .com addy in it.  Morons!
Actually, the listings ended with lots of dough.  eBay sent me the "Bad girl" e-mail after the fact.  All the buyers paid.  *insert sh!t eating grin*
Quote:Quote from: the Front Page of Anita's eBay Store
All proceeds (with the exception of MissionFish's take of $3.00 plus 2.9% of the sale) will be donated to Operation Blessing International to directly help Hurricane Katrina Relief Efforts.

Anita does ebay still take fees on charity auctions (listing and FVF) on top of what MissionFish takes?  If they do then thats a new low in my book  Wink

Angel  Angel5
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5