TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: EBay 'Hippie Vacation' Auction Spawns Cult Following
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Arkansas Couple Sells Trip with Unemployed Brother Who May Have Found a New Career

full story: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=1164137&page=1
That's an absolute riot!  I wish I had the time and money!  Laughing4
Quote:Cody, who is 24 and had been living in the van in California, is, as Michelle says, "a little touched in the head."
Quote:During his short stay in Arkansas, Cody lost a job at the local Butterball factory, was arrested for a number of misdemeanor violations and was spotted by neighbors running around the property naked.
Smileylol
I have read this!  They did a good job with it!  ;D
Cody's website www.leaderguy.com
I had fun reading it...very entertaining...but the guy is NOT a hippie...any self respecting hippie should be appalled and insulted for having this guy described as one...

he's really more like those dumb ass guys on mtv that do stupid stunts and tape themselves... Smileyyellowbang

just one man's opinion... Smile

[quote author=canaltownbookman link=topic=702.msg2777#msg2777 date=1128913136]
[color=green]...but the guy is NOT a hippie...any self respecting hippie should be appalled and insulted for having this guy described as one...
[/quote]

Yeah - the stunts (where it seems he always gets hurt) are not very hippie in my eyes, but face it - sitting in his bus smoking doobies, sitting in the sun smoking doobies, sitting in the hot spring smoking doobies, playing music and smoking doobies  ....  this is not going to get him onto Jay Leno's show.

Not long after there was the first hippie, there was the first argument over "what is a hippie?  I had such a discussion last week, unrelated to Cody.

Cody is clearly creative and has a sense of humor, and is unwilling to follow society's norms. I vote let him in.
                                                              Toothy2
$6,100 to spend a week with a guy who urinates on the neighbor's chickens?   I'll pass.  :Smile

Here's the original auction:
http://www.leaderguy.com/Auction.html