TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: BidVille Updates: Changes to Rapid Relist Function, TrackPal Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
changes to BidVille Rapid Relist Function

Quote:Posted 10/5/2005 12:52:36 PM
Valued Members,

The Rapid Relist function has been updated to allow you to choose your auction duration and the number of relists.

This will make relisting your closed auctions much more user friendly.

Changes to BidVille TrackPal section:

Quote:Posted 10/6/2005 6:59:31 PM
Valued Members,

There have been many changes to the TrackPal section of Bidville today and many more to come in the next 24 hours. We are in the process of making each of the TrackPal Sellers` tools more user friendly. All the Seller`s options and tools will have the same appearance and "look and feel". More importantly, the ability to sort your lists and search for specific auctions will be implemented for each tool. Many of these changes have been completed - including the ability to sort your Relist and Rapid Relist auctions.

The "Delete Auction" tool is currently offline as it will be redesigned. We frequently receive requests from sellers for us to `undelete` auctions they deleted. To make the system more user friendly, this tool will now be called the "File Auctions" tool. Sellers will be able to `file` auctions out of their lists. Then, they can be viewed via a "View Filed Auctions" link. They can be `un-filed` and placed back in your main listings for easy relisting, editing, etc.

Please bear with us during this time of change.

Thanks for continuing to grow with us.
Valued Members,

We are continuing to improve the functionality of TrackPal. There were a few new tools implemented today and an improved navigation method.

The best way to describe it is to just ask you to check it out if you are interested. Check the "View Open Auctions" and "Relist Auctions" links.

We hope you enjoy this update and many more to come. TrackPal will soon have a complete redesign.

In addition, we are in the process of implementing an improved fraud prevention mechanism to prevent both fraudulent buyers and sellers. While no method will be perfect, we are confident that we will make significant strides in combating this problem.

Stay tuned for all the details....

Oh, and did I mention a Checkout system (oops.)

Support
Quote:The best way to describe it is to just ask you to check it out

That message has about the same level of intelligence to it as the idjit emails I get from BV saying they miss me.

Maroons.... BangHead
Quote:Oh, and did I mention a Checkout system (oops.)

Oops meaning like everything else it won't work?
          Sign10
I did sell some sheet music over there to two different customers.  Whoopee.  Occasion18  Peeps were few and far between.  A very loser place, IMO!  I hightailed it outa there before I embarassed myself by being associated with them.......... Big Grin

*i know, i know, not nice.....*
[quote author=stardust link=topic=703.msg2689#msg2689 date=1128753745]
I did sell some sheet music over there to two different customers.  Whoopee.  Occasion18  Peeps were few and far between.  A very loser place, IMO!  I hightailed it outa there before I embarassed myself by being associated with them.......... Big Grin

*i know, i know, not nice.....*
[/quote]

12 small sales in the past year. 95% of our items end with the counters at 0.
Quote:We are continuing to improve the functionality of TrackPal.

They did listen to one of my suggestions.  They removed the useless "view open auctions with Bids" feature from Track Pal.  :twistedevil:
They still breathing?
Happy001
[quote author=jessie link=topic=703.msg2850#msg2850 date=1128997585]
They still breathing?
Happy001
[/quote]

Define breathing.  Smile
Quote:They did listen to one of my suggestions.  They removed the useless "view open auctions with Bids" feature from Track Pal.

Actually they moved it to a tab display under "View Open Auctions".