TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Sales on Half.com Now Count Towards eBay PowerSeller Status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***PowerSeller Update: Sales on Half.com Now Count Towards PowerSeller Status*** 

Hi everyone, I'm Edurne Jorda in Seller Development, here with Amy Skeeters-Behrens from our Half.com team. We’re making an important change to the PowerSeller program that we're pleased to tell you about – now your sales on Half.com will count towards your PowerSeller eligibility.

Sellers, get credit for Half.com Sales going back to November!
Many sellers list on both eBay.com and Half.com. Now every sale you make on Half.com will take you closer to qualifying for the PowerSeller program. What's more, all sales on Half.com since November 2006 will be taken into account when determining your PowerSeller eligibility...

full announcement: http://www2.ebay.com/aw/core/200702.shtm...2-15115858
Quote:Sales on Half.com Now Count Towards eBay PowerSeller Status

So?
People sell things on Half.com?  ;D
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=7468.msg44016#msg44016 date=1171691136]
People sell things on Half.com?  ;D
[/quote]

Sales have really picked up over the past 3 months.  We've been averaging 1 to 2 sales per month recently which is a huge improvement after we went 6 months without a sale earlier last year. Go Half! Common010

Since we're talking about Half...can anyone tell me why the ISBN numbers in Half's pre-fill database rarely match up with the correct product? Amazon and Alibris don't have this problem...
Quote:can anyone tell me why the ISBN numbers in Half's pre-fill database rarely match up with the correct product? Amazon and Alibris don't have this problem

I like this quote from the Half boards.

Quote:4. MUZE is not a technical issue, it is an idiocy that the management is looking into.
http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jspa?t...1000399132&start=0

It's an idiocy that results in about 20% of items being listed with the wrong information.