TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Mr. Cheney and Mr. Rove won't let me talk in meetings, so I'm bringing my ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A satire:George W. Bush

Happy001

Quote: Memo to the Secret Service.

Re: My Strawberries.

Somebody ate my strawberries. I put them in the little fridge I keep here in my bunker on Air Force One, but now they're gone. I bet Koizumi's behind it. He's wanted my strawberries since he first saw them while visiting me during my first term.

Who helped him? Someone had to get into the bunker while I was out pretending that everything is OK. It wasn't Koizumi, because I was with him all

continue reading here

Happy001
Quote:White House spokesman Tony Snow said Friday that Bush, here on his Texas ranch enjoying a 10-day vacation from Washington, had made quick work of the Algerian-born writer's 1946 novel -- in English.

"Quick work"? The book's only about 150 pages long, for god's sake! That's why it's taught in high school English classes. Freshman high school English classes.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: You cannot make this shit up.

:blinkie:
Laughing7 Laughing7 Laughing7