TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Changing email address with eBay PROBLEM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to change the email addy I have on file with feebay--and when attempting to use the change email form, I am unable to complete the change. Why? Well, because the silly four-number security code that should appear as an image at the bottom of the page shows up as a broken image no matter what I do!  Angryfire  I can't progress beyond that page because I'm required to enter the "four numbers that appear below" (which obviously won't appear). Grrr.

Any suggestions BEFORE I try Live Help? I hate using LH.
My only suggestions A) try a different browser B) try again later--eBay could be having image hosting problems...again

I really hate those authentification graphics.  Half the time its impossible to even read the numbers/letters.  >Sad
Soundslike a typical ebay glitch.  Wonderful, isn't it?
It's probably a glitch as I tried to change my about me page several times this morning and this afternoon with no luck until just a few minutes ago.  I could log in no problem and modify my page but when I'd click the submit button - nothing.  So as usually I say it's an eBay problem.