TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Buyers Using Firefox Unable to Access eBay Stores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
eBay issued a system announcement saying this problem is fixed, but people are still reporting that they are unable to access their eBay stores.

announcement:

Quote:***Resolved: Accessing eBay Stores with Browsers Other Than Internet Explorer*** 

October 12, 2005 | 01:31AM PST/PT

Over the past few hours, some members were having issues accessing the eBay Stores home page or individual eBay Stores when using browsers other than Internet Explorer. This issue has now been resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Link to this announcement | Back to top

***Accessing eBay Stores with Browsers Other Than Internet Explorer***

October 12, 2005 | 12:00AM PST/PT

We are aware that some members may be having issues accessing the eBay Stores home page or individual eBay Stores when using browsers other than Internet Explorer. We are currently investigating the issue and hope to have it corrected soon.

In the meantime, please use Internet Explorer as your browser to access eBay Stores. Thank you for your patience.

eBay Stores board thread on problem: http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000035490&start=120

related thread on problems Firefox users face when using eBay: http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...649.0.html
Ya, too bad I use Netscape and not Foxfire.  And it's not resolved, they just say it is.  Today I clicked on the discussion boards link and got taken to an off eBay website for the Philips Arena in Athens Georgia while my url remained firmly planted as an eBay address.  Guess what Live Help's suggestion was? Smileykoolaid
Quote:Today I clicked on the discussion boards link and got taken to an off eBay website for the Philips Arena in Athens Georgia

Laughing4 Sorry, it just sounded funny which is probably because Marketworks has drove me insane today  Big Grin

I was able to access my store tonight using Firefox (1st time I've visited it in a few months  Smile ).

Quote:And it's not resolved, they just say it is.

Fewer refunds and credits need to be issued if they word it that way.