TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: TulipTools October unInvite Contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TulipTools October unInvite Contest!

TulipTools is trying to scare away new eBay Voices and PeSAsh!tes to not join TulipTools in time for the unveiling of Bill Cobb's Big Thing! In an effort to do this, we are running a contest! The person who convinces the most eBay Voices and PeSAsh!tes into not signing up and not actively taking part in the community, will win bragging rights to absolutely nothing for the whole month of November! In addition to that, the winner will have 30 days of receiving absolutely no replies to any question they send to our customer service staff !

check out our contest logo not designed by our own Cowboy Jay  Smileykoolaid

[Image: dancingwoohoo2.gif]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frequently Asked Questions

Who can participate in the eBayVoices/PeSAsh!te unInvite contest?
Any banned member of TulipTools that has had their account deleted. Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy are ineligible to win.

When is the contest over?
The contest will run from October 12, 2005 at 11:26:00 to October 31, 2005 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST.

What can I win?
The person who convinces the most eBay Voices/PeSAsh!te members not to join the forum will win bragging rights to absolutely nothing for the whole month of November! In addition to that, the winner will have 30 days of receiving absolutely no replies to any question they send to our customer service staff !

What if there is a tie?
If two (or more) people tie for first place, the abuse will be split between them. So if there are two winners (and we use that term loosely in this contest), they will each get 15 days of abuse, 3 winners will each get 10 days, etc.

How do I convince an eBay Voices/PeSAsh!te member not to join TulipTools?
Just tell your eBay Voices/PeSAsh!te friends to read the posts on the site and tell them to use your user name in the reply to field when they send us their anonymous hate emails.

How do you know who I convinced to stay away from the forum?
The forum software doesn't automatically track the number of people you convince to stay away. The contest is fixed and we've already decided the winner but we'll deny ever saying that if anyone asks.

What do you mean by "actively not taking part in the community"?
For the purpose of this contest, an inactive member is someone who stays as far away as possible from the forum. It doesn't matter if they never stop by the site, never ask a question, or delete the site from their bookmarks - we'll count them as inactive no matter what.

Does the person I convince to stay away have to do anything once they leave?

As long as they stay as far away from here as possible, we could care less what they do.

Will you be doing the eBay Voices/PeSAsh!te unInvite contest every month?
We're doing this as a test for the month of October. If all goes well, we would like to continue this sick contest every month.

NOTE:  This is a satire of a real contest.  If we were really running a contest you would be the last to know!  The bears promised they wouldn't give me any  further bad karma if I agreed to post this. Common051
I'll I can say is:
[Image: funny.gif]
Tiki Drummer2

Tongue3

Munky2

Toothy9 

*running out of words for this place.*
What part of unInvite did you people not understand?  Common051

OK, Kim, I have un-sent an unvitation to Meg Witman. Since she is unquestionably the most un-invitable of all, as I understand this undertaking, I now have an unbeatable advantage ouer those who post under this.
Time is running out! Who will be the wiener winner? Tick tock tick tock!

:kaotwo:
Did I Win???

I have received nothing --- that means I won?

Toothy10    Toothy10    Toothy10    Toothy10    Toothy10    Toothy10    Toothy10   
[quote author=accentnepal link=topic=791.msg5321#msg5321 date=1133084307]
Did I Win???

I have received nothing --- that means I won?

Toothy10     Toothy10     Toothy10     Toothy10     Toothy10     Toothy10     Toothy10     
[/quote]

OK, OK, we'll let you be the winner!

:hoxmas3: [glow=red,2,300]accentnepal declared the winner!!!!!!!! [/glow]  Smileypartyfest

[Image: dancingwoohoo2.gif]