TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Suggestion regarding recent posts:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It would sure be nice, for us folks who can't stay plugged in 24/7, to put a longer list of "Recent Posts" at the bottom of the home page.  There are only...what, 8 or 10?... and that's just not enough for an active board.  Too much missed.  And too tough for us geezerly-types to search all the forums here for "what's new".

Pretty please? 

Notworthy
OK. let me see what I can do about increasing the number of recent posts on the front page.  Smile

You can also use the "View the most recent posts on the forum" link that is in the Forum Stats section at the bottom of the page to read all of the latest posts without having to go to every board. 

The 'Show Unread Posts Since Last Visit' link in the user info section at the top of the page will also give you a longer list of the most recent posts.
I use the "show unread posts since last visit" link up at the top, in my user info.  Duckie
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=819.msg3087#msg3087 date=1129342170]
I use the "show unread posts since last visit" link up at the top, in my user info.  Duckie
[/quote]

Me too.
Me too. I think.  Tongue3
I use
Quote:Show unread posts since last visit.
        Show new replies to your posts.
[quote author=Nat link=topic=819.msg3088#msg3088 date=1129342513]
[/quote]

Me too.
[/quote]

Like I said. GEEZERLY !!  Big Grin  >Sad 

Thanks for the info, gals, and thanks for the consideration, BBear...... Dink

and xpp........yeah, yeah, yeah..... Tongue1
[quote author=stardust link=topic=819.msg3097#msg3097 date=1129351112]
[quote author=Nat link=topic=819.msg3088#msg3088 date=1129342513]
[/quote]

Me too.
[/quote]

Like I said. GEEZERLY !!  Big Grin  >Sad 
[/quote]

???? What I'd say?  What's geezerly? do I want to know?
Perhaps I should have said BATLY. as in blind as........

Geezerly usually refers to constantly suffering from a bad case of CRS, which seem to be my middle initials any more...*sigh*

Don't care much for that "show unread posts since last visit" link.  Sometimes it's only 1 or 2 posts, and if I didn't read everything the visit before, not much shows up.  That's okay.  I'm used to being in the minority and stomped on.  I'll suffer. Patiently.

But not necessarily quietly !!  >Sad

If I had a dollar for every unread post or thread I had, I'd be rich.  I only read what interests me.  I am too lazy to even mark every forum read thingy.  Drunken_smilie
Pages: 1 2