TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: WTF is with all the fighting lately?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Seems no matter where I go everyone is fighting.  Did I miss a full moon or something?

[quote author=butterflykisses link=topic=848.msg3200#msg3200 date=1129521959]
Seems no matter where I go everyone is fighting.  Did I miss a full moon or something?
[/quote]

Full moon is tonight (Monday)  :twistedevil:

p.s. handy full moon calendar http://www.almanac.com/astronomy/moondays.php
Oh great....another 24 hours of fighting.    Violent1

Maybe I should get in on the action and pick one.

Where's Champ?  LOL  Bootyshake
She's in Ohio without a computer  Smile

I must have missed the fighting...misterO is a guest and groundrod's outhouse disappeared from Vital's?
Champ needs to come back ASAP!  Tongue1
Boredom breeds contempt.  >Sad

All you folks who are besides yourselves with nothing better to do than pick fights in the name of spicy entertainment can come over to my house.  I'll keep you busy.  Whadda you wanna do?

Major Fall house cleaning is due; 3 vehicles to wash/wax/vacuum; front and back yards to get winter fertilizer on; bush trimming front and back; leaking gutter corners to caulk; 3 dead trees to remove -- including stumps; vent pipes on roof to paint -- after scraping off the old, peeling stuff; RV port needs sanding and spray painting on all the rusty areas; 2 stacks, 8-inches each, of paperwork/unopened mail to go through, respond to and file away; etc.  What would be really nice is a daily errands runner, chief cook and dishes washer.  Any takers?  Of course, that's all in addition to trying to get photos taken for listings, and writing the listings, etc., all on one-of-a-kind items. 

Web site?  When will I have the time?
And, yeah.  Since Phil's stroke, it's mostly all mine to get done...

Any crabby volunteers out there that I can wear out with some genuine physical labor?  Bs
Quote:front and back yards to get winter fertilizer on

The city  :xsmileybear: learned something new: lawns need winter fertilizer.   :-[ Smile Luckily the concrete here doesn't need fertilizer during any season.  If I ever had a yard I think I'd probably have the whole thing redone in astroturf.  Laughing7
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=848.msg3226#msg3226 date=1129569272]
Quote:front and back yards to get winter fertilizer on

The city  :xsmileybear: learned something new: lawns need winter fertilizer.  :-[ Smile Luckily the concrete here doesn't need fertilizer during any season.  If I ever had a yard I think I'd probably have the whole thing redone in astroturf.  Laughing7
[/quote]
Prolly only done here in the desert SW.  Areas East of the Rockies that get lots of snow and rain in the wintertime get natural air-poop for lawn vitamins.  Big Grin
Everyone  Whip2 Stfu
Before I beat you. And you DON'T want non of xppman.

OK I got a shot and that's all cleared up now.

So come on... and BRING IT.
Happy001
It's no big deal. There are too many FAS spilt-offs. It's just part of the sorting process. Don't overreact.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8