TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Customer Loyalty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, if the internet fairy waived her wand and suddenly, tomorrow, there was an alternate *venue* with a similar amount of eyeballs at a similar price, would you still sell at eBay?

What if it was slightly less expensive?

What if it was slightly more expensive?
Quote:What if it was slightly less expensive?

What if it was slightly more expensive?

I would probably use both eBay and the new venue in the same way I currently use eBay: for advertising purposes to get customers to my web sites.

The fees aren't really as important to me as the fact that I don't want anyone dictating to me how I should run my business (i.e. what payment methods I can accept, what I can say or link to in my advertisements/listings,etc.).  I also don't want another company to have the ability to pull the plug on my business at the drop of a hat like eBay often does to sellers who rely on eBay sales for the majority of their revenues.
The fees don't matter to me, as long as the venue delivers solid performance. My main concern is sales. As long as profits happen, I don't care which venue I use or how much it costs.