TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: What Is It?...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
...previews of  eBay's (or eBay/Skype's) new as yet unannounced ad campaign:

http://www.whatis-it.com/

official announcement is tomorrow October 20th

(the domain is owned by eBay's ad agency BBDO)
:icontvlol:
...and the winner for most annoying ad campaign and TV commercials once again goes to eBay!  :Smile  Yuk
Huh?
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=888.msg3414#msg3414 date=1129736665]
...and the winner for most annoying ad campaign and TV commercials once again goes to eBay!  :Smile  Yuk
[/quote]

Laughing4  I agree.
Has anyone posted this on the stores board yet?
The first email for IT has arrived in my email. As usual, still promoting the CHEAPNESS of feebay.  Hooo....fries my asp.  >Sad

I saw this posted on the eBay stores forum:

Quote:I can't wait for the parody to comes out where someone adds the 2 little letters S and H in front of "it".

Happy001

I like that quote.  Laughing4
the official announcement  Sleepy1

Quote:**Coming Soon: it*** 

October 20, 2005 | 09:47AM PST/PT

itHi, I'm Kevin McSpadden with eBay Marketing, and I'm here to give you quick heads-up about “it”, our new eBay brand campaign which launches today. The campaign is designed to attract buyers by celebrating the extremely wide range of great things you can buy on eBay, just in time for the holiday shopping season.

We're looking to make a big splash through placements in top-rated TV programming, including Monday Night Football, Desperate Housewives, Lost and Alias. The TV ads will even run during the World Series!  Our print ads will also appear next month in your favorite magazines, including People, Time, Oprah and Rolling Stone. Keep an eye out for it!

To view the campaign, visit www.whatis-it.com. We hope you enjoy it!

Sincerely,

Kevin McSpadden
Director, eBay Brand Marketing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5