TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay: Changes to Make Local Pickup and Delivery Easier to Use
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***Small Change to Make Local Pickup and Delivery Easier to Use*** 

Hi everyone, I'm Amit Goel with eBay's Local team. I'm here to tell you about a small change we're making very soon that will make it easier for sellers to specify whether they offer Local Pickup or Local Delivery. These options are especially useful for sellers who have items that are overly large or difficult to ship - items that would potentially be most attractive to buyers in their local area.

In the current listing process, sellers can only select a single "Local Delivery/Pickup" option when specifying their shipping methods. This blanket choice doesn't let sellers clearly specify which Local shipping methods they offer, so we’re going to split up the two options.

Sellers will soon be able to select "Local Delivery" and/or "Local Pickup" while listing. This change will apply to all our selling tools, such as the Sell Your Item form and Turbo Lister, and will be available through the API. You can also check out my video on The Chatter for more information.

Appeal to more buyers in your area by offering Local Pickup and/or Delivery today!