TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Moniker and Oversee.net Announce Merger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From an email I just received:
Quote:Dear Moniker & TrafficClub Customers and Partners:

I’m contacting you to let you know that Moniker and Oversee.net have agreed to join forces and provide the very best and most complete suite of domain name related services in the industry. Oversee, a company familiar to many in the domain name industry, is a technology-driven online marketing solutions company that offers an impressive array of services to domain name owners. You can learn more about the company at www.oversee.net.

We were attracted to Oversee for many reasons, including the opportunity to offer our customers a greater breadth of service offerings. As you may know, one of Oversee’s companies is SnapNames.com, the operator of the largest auction of expired and deleting names. The combination of Oversee’s services, SnapNames’ auction capabilities, and Moniker’s services brings all our customers a menu of services that support needs throughout the life cycle of a domain name, including procurement, monetization and sales.

There will be little impact on your Moniker or TrafficClub account, though DomainSponsor, Oversee’s domain monetization service, will be immediately added as an available monetization option.

This combination will, however, offer new opportunities to utilize a growing list of valuable domain name services. For example, Moniker will be collaborating with SnapNames to open new sales and auction opportunities for our customers.

Oversee is a company with extensive resources and expertise, and we look forward to offering the industry’s best and most extensive set of services. Watch for more information in the coming weeks.

more info available in the merger FAQ: http://www.moniker.com/oversee/index.jsp
Quote:I’m contacting you to let you know that Moniker and Oversee.net

Thank god it was Oversee and not GoDaddy that bought Moniker (I  :-* Moniker)