TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Google Code Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't know that Google had a search engine specifically for source code. Did anyone else? I'm just curious....... Big Grin

http://google.com/codesearch
Google unveils new Source Code Search and Hackers immediately take note
http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...394.0.html

From one of the linked articles on that thread:

Quote:The company's new source-code search engine, unveiled Thursday as a tool to help simplify life for developers, can also be misused to search for software bugs, password information and even proprietary code that shouldn't have been posted to the Internet, security experts said Friday
Umm......thank you. Feel free to delete this thread, lol.  Tongue
From Code Search  Angel1

Code:
40: To Sunflower - If you cant handle an insult in a piece of code - and think
                        thats worth of an akill - GROW UP AND GO FUCK YOURSELF
        To Gaspode - May you die a slow and painful death, and may the fleas of

Code:
597:   ( mkRegex (P.packAddress ".*(^| )(do u |do you |did you |did u ).*(want|wanna).*(fuck|fuk).*"#),
              Node [Leaf (P.packAddress "whoa, real charmer, aren't you?"#),Leaf (P.packAddress "wanna fuck yourself?"#)]),
          ( mkRegex (P.packAddress ".*(^| )(do u |do you |did you |did u ).*(want|wanna).*"#),

Code:
21: <p>This code is designed for PHP 5.0 and MySQL 4.1. I'm not supporting anything earlier than these.</p>
        <p>If you want to cling on to obsolete technology then you can go fuck yourself in the arse with a shovel.</p>
[quote author=jezebel link=topic=17237.msg67425#msg67425 date=1199732949]
From Code Search  Angel1

Code:
40: To Sunflower - If you cant handle an insult in a piece of code - and think
                        thats worth of an akill - GROW UP AND GO boink YOURSELF
        To Gaspode - May you die a slow and painful death, and may the fleas of

Code:
597:   ( mkRegex (P.packAddress ".*(^| )(do u |do you |did you |did u ).*(want|wanna).*(boink|fuk).*"#),
              Node [Leaf (P.packAddress "whoa, real charmer, aren't you?"#),Leaf (P.packAddress "wanna boink yourself?"#)]),
          ( mkRegex (P.packAddress ".*(^| )(do u |do you |did you |did u ).*(want|wanna).*"#),

Code:
21: <p>This code is designed for PHP 5.0 and MySQL 4.1. I'm not supporting anything earlier than these.</p>
        <p>If you want to cling on to obsolete technology then you can go boink yourself in the arse with a shovel.</p>
[/quote]

:blinkie: Happy001  Happy001

Code:
<p>This code is designed for PHP 5.0 and MySQL 4.1"FU-EVW".</p>

Tongue