TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay US and Canada 20 cents Listing Sale January 16 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:When is it?

Limited time offer! This promotion starts at midnight Pacific Time on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 and lasts one day only. Technically speaking, that's between 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second) on Wednesday, January 16, 2008, and ending that same day at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds).

What are the fees?

Insertions fees for Auction-Style and Fixed Price listings will be 20¢ on the U.S. site www.eBay.com as reflected in the fee table below. Listings created prior to January 16, 2008 which are scheduled to start during the promotional period Wednesday, January 16, 2008 will be eligible to receive the promotional rate.

Please note: For sellers listing with any tool other than the latest version of the Sell Your Item form (SYI 3.0) the promotional price will not be shown during the listing process. Instead the discount will be reflected in the "View Account Status" section in My eBay, as well as in your next invoice.

more info: http://pages.ebay.com/promo/20cent2008/

Heeeeeeeere we go again... artificially inflate auction counts V2.0, just like 2007.  Sad thing is... it works!

((((for a week!)))

[Image: Y2007.gif?45479]

I wonder if it's the same 3,000,000 items being listed during the promotions every time?  Lol

Don't hate me because I hotlinked!

Angel1
Quote:Sad thing is... it works!

((((for a week!)))

Q4 earnings report will be released in 1 week on 1/23
This year's fee changes should be announced the same day.