TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Sales? Buyers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not a nibble in the past few months.  Crybaby2
I have run no auctions since starting to stock my store 1st of October.  Had two sales -- one within a few days, and one last night.  Smile  I am being found via the 'less than 20 items showing up in search'.  Had 2 watchers on the item sold last night, and two more watchers in the gallery.  Not much, but then again, I've had really very few peeps in all.

Since I am doing the Submit Best Offer on all my store items, I hope for more sales out of the gallery store once I start running auctions. 

Edited Nov. 1: WELL, DUH !!  I thought this thread was regarding ebay.  Pardon my intrusion, folks..... Tongue3
[quote author=dimucci link=topic=1043.msg4029#msg4029 date=1130713050]
Not a nibble in the past few months.   Crybaby2
[/quote]

Our iOffer sales died in February.  2 sales in the last 7 months. :'(  You need to join their groups to get your items noticed and sales.  Listings on the site grew faster than buyers this year. 
Quote:Sales? Buyers?

I wish

Got a $40. offer on a $60 item. Said WTF, first sale is lucky. Four invoices later no contact from "buyer" so I filed for NPB. At least they had not billed my card yet.

So much fun.
[quote author=accentnepal link=topic=1043.msg4206#msg4206 date=1130973135]

Four invoices later no contact from "buyer" so I filed for NPB. At least they had not billed my card yet.[/quote]

Back in the good old days when we used to have buyers on iOffer (before iOffer introduced groups and killed off sales for those of us who don't have time to join 500 different groups  Wink ), our NPB rate was about 25%--the highest of any site we list on,