TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: CreMonitor appraisal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cre Loaded recently starting using a monitoring service;

CreMonitor.com and CreMonitoring.com

Well they forgot to register the .net extensions >Big Grin

I registered both of them, and had them appraised?  Around $2000 each?

Is it worth it for me to try and sell them?
Quote:I registered both of them, and had them appraised?  Around $2000 each?

DNScoop valued them both at $0.  The true value is somewhere in between the two numbers (domain appraisals aren't very accurate) but probably under $100 because they're new names, they don't have any pages indexed in Google, not much traffic, and the cremonitor/ing.com  domains aren't getting much traffic yet so you'll probably have a hard time finding someone willing to pay a premium for the .net names right now.

You could try to increase their value by moving them off parking and trying to get them indexed in search engines, or you could list them at Sedo and hope CRE's monitoring service takes off.
I was affraid that the the appraisal service i checked was wrong. Big Grin

should I add something to the parking page maybe?
To increase the value I'd set up a mini website with some relevant content and then link to it from one of your other sites, a blog, etc.
I got a decent offer for the domains from Cre Loaded, over $100 each Big Grin
Thumbsup

I'd take the offers.
The best automatic appraisal tool is Estibot.com - it uses fuzzy logic to extrapolate value from known sales with a host of variables.

But any appraisal system breaks down when used on trademark names. Their value is a calculus of potential PPC revenue/sale to TM owner vs posibility of UDRP/lawsuit and bad rep in later UDRPs. Not a game I would play.