TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: International SEO and SEM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: As many SEO/SEM professionals already know, marketing to people outside of the United States presents many challenges. Search usability is quite different due to language nuances, variations in color psychology, and allocation of screen real estate, among other things. Where are the best places for a search engine optimizer or a Web developer to place keywords? Some guidelines are consistent—the HTML title-tag content is very important regardless of language...

Rather than give Shari's version of non-U.S. SEO tips and techniques, I decided that it is much better to hear from people who live outside the U.S. with a great deal of SEO/SEM knowledge. I selected three of my favorite Brits because I always learn something new when I listen to them speak at at search marketing conferences, such as Search Marketing Expo. I only asked them one question, "What do you wish (U.S.) Americans would remember when marketing their products, services, and information to a non-U.S. audience?"...

full article: http://searchengineland.com/080207-082501.php