TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Milbid, Sexism, and Big Sex Toys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
milbid Wrote:lol, great! No honor, no friends, and sorry that is no lady.... As for my host...I don't control my host and what they put on their machine. Post whatever you want, I don't care...just wanted to give back to the community. Anyways good bye I am not staying at PSU with people like you here. These are awesome people PSUnite....I will stop telling the people I know about this site. This is worse than the eBay community, you don't just censor here you aggressively beat down someone. Well KISS MY ASS!! Thats for the ladies I offended already. The men just get a handshake.

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
milbid Wrote:Ok last one and I am gone from PSU forever. It's normal for any man to say those things and worse to any woman that acts like that (just a bonus I am in the military). This is not top gun, or some other movie. She hasn't been sweet. Why should I? I would kiss my wife after being nasty to me. I don't feel bad at all. In fact I wanted to use a line of F-Words, but I held back.

Confusedtolensmiley: Confusedtolensmiley: Confusedtolensmiley: Confusedtolensmiley: Confusedtolensmiley: Confusedtolensmiley:

milbid Wrote:Women's lib screwed you...your equal to me now moron...

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
SEXIST Boinktard ALERT!

I think what little respect I have had for PSU went completely out the door with this guy. Unreal that he is allowed on the net let alone to run an auction site with less than 50 auctions.

I mean how much more of an ASS do I need to make him look like before they ban him over there?
[quote author=let the truth be told link=topic=17447.msg68162#msg68162 date=1203293316]
I think what little respect I have had for PSU went completely out the door with this guy. Unreal that he is allowed on the net let alone to run an auction site with less than 50 auctions.

I mean how much more of an ASS do I need to make him look like before they ban him over there?
[/quote]

Well if he had acted that way towards certain people he would have already been gone.

Boinktards will completely lose it and show their true colors every time.  At least they are consistent.  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
Quote:Unreal that he is allowed on the net let alone to run an auction site with less than 50 auctions.

He's mild compared to some site owners I've encountered.  The worst was probably Runabay whose achievements included setting up a fake Wagglepop forum (after Ray deleted the real WP forum), harvesting the WP mailing list and using it to spam all FAS members, posting the contact information including names and addresses (complete with Google Maps) of several FAS members, and more.
milbid Wrote:you're a douche

It's rare that you encounter an auction site owner who hasn't reached puberty yet.  :Smile
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=17447.msg68167#msg68167 date=1203301656]
Quote:Unreal that he is allowed on the net let alone to run an auction site with less than 50 auctions.

He's mild compared to some site owners I've encountered.  The worst was probably Runabay whose achievements included setting up a fake Wagglepop forum (after Ray deleted the real WP forum), harvesting the WP mailing list and using it to spam all FAS members, posting the contact information including names and addresses (complete with Google Maps) of several FAS members, and more.
[/quote]

This guy has no Honor, no courage, he has nothing but disgrace.

PSU is supposed to be a moderated forum. To allow the comments made by this jackass towards women is beyond belief considering the OAI, and especially the alternatives leans towards women. At this point it goes beyond the mods at PSU and falls directly on the shoulders of PSUNite. Those comments should be removed without question.

I know at TCH I would have shown that guy the door days ago and believe the same thing would have resulted here, out on his ASS. It's owners like Adam that prove what we do as advocates for online sellers is right. Imagine this guy sucking in 100 sellers only to inflict his twisted view of what a man should be and how a man should act upon them.

Let the Truth be Told
Quote:I know at TCH I would have shown that guy the door days ago and believe the same thing would have resulted here
Remember this auction site owner who had his posts put on post moderation after making similar comments about women:
http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...l#msg44420
[quote author=regic link=topic=17447.msg68170#msg68170 date=1203305219]
Quote:I know at TCH I would have shown that guy the door days ago and believe the same thing would have resulted here
Remember this auction site owner who had his posts put on post moderation after making similar comments about women:
http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...l#msg44420
[/quote]

Ahh, memories  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

Just for the record his SSL still doesn't work and I see 93 items listed in the automotive section. Maybe a cousin to HB Rich. Now there is somebody making waves in the OAI for ya  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

Let the Truth be Told
Quote:Whois Record
Domain Name: MILBID.COM
      Created on: 05-Feb-08
      Expires on: 05-Feb-09
      Last Updated on: 24-Apr-08

Administrative Contact:
      Mulholland, Adam  happy_dog78@comcast.net
      xxxxxxxx
      Augusta, Georgia 30906
      United States
      (xxx) xxx-xxxx      Fax -
Quote:home quick info about happy_dog
REGION: Georgia
MARITAL STATUS: Married
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Straight
SELF DESCRIPTION: Short, great sense of humor, e

INTERESTS & HOBBIES: Big Sex Toys, Amateur nude photography, Webcam Sex, Group Masturbation, Erotica, Nude concerts

EMAIL: happy_dog78@comcast.net
YAHOO ID: happy_dog2005
MSN MESSENGER ID: adamx8
AOL Messenger: adamx8
profile http://baddrunkenbarpoetry.com/memberpro...?tmid=1899
shorty say duh http://baddrunkenbarpoetry.com/memberpro....asp?cid=0&tmid=1899

(link borrowed from Truth's post in the Plunderhere thread http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...6.html#new )

see also
Boinktard Auction Site Milbid --Members Averaging 1 Sale Every 3 Months
http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...l#msg70269
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5