TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Milbid, Sexism, and Big Sex Toys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=17447.msg70489#msg70489 date=1212269476]
Quote:adamx8 
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:16 am
... I am going to give something to my members they have never experienced from an alternative site in the next couple weeks.

Adam
[/quote]

Oh yeah, I'd be willing to bet they've experienced it before.  Repeatedly.  :Smile

[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=17447.msg70489#msg70489 date=1212269476]
Quote:INTERESTS & HOBBIES: Big Sex Toys, Amateur nude photography, Webcam Sex, Group Masturbation, Erotica, Nude concerts

Ha! He probably really needs those "big sex toys"! Loser.  Happy001

[/quote]

Probably explains why he and Graham are such big buddies.  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=17447.msg70468#msg70468 date=1212204618]
Quote:Whois Record
Domain Name: MILBID.COM
      Created on: 05-Feb-08
      Expires on: 05-Feb-09
      Last Updated on: 24-Apr-08

Administrative Contact:
      Mulholland, Adam  happy_dog78@comcast.net
      xxxxxxxx
      Augusta, Georgia 30906
      United States
      (xxx) xxx-xxxx      Fax -
Quote:home quick info about happy_dog
REGION: Georgia
MARITAL STATUS: Married
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Straight
SELF DESCRIPTION: Short, great sense of humor, e

INTERESTS & HOBBIES: Big Sex Toys, Amateur nude photography, Webcam Sex, Group Masturbation, Erotica, Nude concerts

EMAIL: happy_dog78@comcast.net
YAHOO ID: happy_dog2005
MSN MESSENGER ID: adamx8
AOL Messenger: adamx8
profile http://baddrunkenbarpoetry.com/memberpro...?tmid=1899
shorty say duh http://baddrunkenbarpoetry.com/memberpro....asp?cid=0&tmid=1899
[/quote]

He changed his profile and removed the photos (my eyeballs thank him for removing the photos) . Pussy.

[quote author=dimucci link=topic=17447.msg70483#msg70483 date=1212244296]
Bays Wrote:WAY TO GO MILBID!!!  I posted over at ECA, Ron's Forum, PSU, and over at Pheebay.  WPSSU is also going to give us a subforum to post over there as well.

http://www.milbid.com/forum/index.php?to...sg8369#new
[/quote]

The board that thread is in was hidden (i.e. made members only). Pussy.
Quote:Pussy.

Quote:Pussy.

Damn, Amy, you have such a way with words, and described him so perfectly, lol.  Happy001
Quote:We have only been live since around February 14th.
Quote:On May 22nd we have 128 items sold since the start of MilBid.

The day's not even half over and I've sold more than that.  ;D
[quote author=valleygirl link=topic=17447.msg70705#msg70705 date=1213291201]

[/quote]

You make me PUKE! Overachieving B.I.T.C.H! Puke
[quote author=let the truth be told link=topic=17447.msg70704#msg70704 date=1213281442]
Spam4 Spam4 Spam4 Spam4 Spam4 Spam4 Spam4 Spam4

http://www.wpssu.com/forums/milbid-is-gr...t-259.html

Let the Truth be Told
[/quote]

The big Milbid thread is on a forum owned by a WP One Popper who has a long history of cheerleading for loser sites and loser site owners (like many Milbid users, he was a big HiBidder supporter at one point, and like many Milbid users, he obviously hasn't learned his lesson from being burned so many times in the past by site owners)
http://www.ihostalot.com/ftforum/index.p...136.0.html

[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=17447.msg70706#msg70706 date=1213291388]
[quote author=valleygirl link=topic=17447.msg70705#msg70705 date=1213291201]

[/quote]

You make me PUKE! Overachieving B.I.T.C.H! Puke
[/quote]

;D
Milbid is having a listing challenge this weekend (it would be expelled from the PSU eBay alternative fraternity if it didn't hold at least one listing contest per month :twistedevilSmile.  If I was bored enough to venture over to their forums I'm sure I'd find that sites like Ewaey, HiBidder, and AlsoShop are also holding (or recently held) similar contests.

The payoff for the endless listing contests these sites hold: building a true eBay alternative?--not even close.  Nope, with all of their listings contests all these sites have done is build an Amy alternative. Happy001

Today's equations of the day: Amy= (HiBidder + Milbid + Ewaey + AlsoShop)

It's pretty sad that with all of their listings contests these sites' combined total listings are less than mine.  The entire PSU chart/eBay alternative scene becomes even sadder when you consider that I have competitors (i.e. individual sellers/companies) who have more items for sale than "giant eBay alternative sites" Blujay or Ecrater.

note: to spare these sites total embarrassment (and to avoid exposing them for the complete wastes of sellers' time and energy that they are), I omitted any mention (or comparison) of sales or buyers from this post (because we all know the two are in very short supply at these eBay alternatives).

Quote:The entire PSU chart/eBay alternative scene becomes even sadder when you consider that I have competitors (i.e. individual sellers/companies) who have more items for sale than "giant eBay alternative sites" Blujay or Ecrater.

There are hundreds of stores with more SKUs for sale than the 10,000 minimum needed for PSU's chart.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=17447.msg71011#msg71011 date=1214696563]
Quote:The entire PSU chart/eBay alternative scene becomes even sadder when you consider that I have competitors (i.e. individual sellers/companies) who have more items for sale than "giant eBay alternative sites" Blujay or Ecrater.

There are hundreds of stores with more SKUs for sale than the 10,000 minimum needed for PSU's chart.
[/quote]

Which site is more likely to lure categoryx widget buyers away from eBay?

A. StoreA with 10,000 categoryx widgets for sale
or B. AuctionSiteA with 10,000 items for sale of which only 500 are categoryx widgets.

Which site is more likely to have a higher rate of repeat buyers because it provides a better/easier buying experience for a buyer who is buying several different items?

A. StoreA with 50,000 items for sale where buyers can purchase all of the items from one seller (i.e. one trip through checkout to pay)
or B. AuctionSiteA with 50,000 items for sale where buyers have to purchase their items from several different sellers and make multiple payments?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5