TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: How to Handle A Pain In The Ass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:I am not proud to say that my health insurance company probably hates me -- more specifically, the poor customer service representative who happened to answer the phone when I called with a problem. She probably wishes she was on break at that time. Why? Because I was one of those "difficult" customers. One of those customers we have all had and wished we didn't have to deal with. The kind that sometimes we just want to put on hold, or allow to hear us bang our phones against the desk because we just can't deal with their complaints.

I personally thought I wasn't the problem. After all, I was the customer and we all know that the customer is always right. The question itself was easy: "Why wasn't I getting my Explanation of Benefit (EOB) Forms?" But one hour later, it had turned into a horrible phone call that has now become the topic of this article. How does a CSR handle a difficult customer?...

full article: http://www.crmbuyer.com/story/How-to-Han...61640.html
Quote:one of those "difficult" customers. One of those customers we have all had and wished we didn't have to deal with.

The kind that call after hours and leave messages every 2 minutes and are furious that their calls aren't being answered at 3 am even though the message on your phone system clearly says that your hours of operation are 9am-6pm PST M-F?  BangHead