TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Sneaky's Alternative Auction Site Sales (GMV - Gross Merchandise Value) Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sites whose total monthly sales are equivalent to those of ONE Ebay Bronze Power Seller
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
HiBidder GMV<$3,000

Sites whose total monthly sales are equivalent to those of ONE Ebay Silver Power Seller
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wensy $7,839 (January. Stats disclosed on a thread where the owner encouraged users to manipulate Alexa)
PlunderHere $8,180 

~~~more site GMVs to be added as I find them~~~

Ebay alternatives my ass.  These sites don't have enough sales to qualify as Overstock alternatives. The forum owners who are shoving unsuspecting sellers towards these sales wastelands are either being paid or total morons or both.  I vote for morons because many of these same boinktards whined about WP's lack of sales and WP beats these s.hitholes hands down for sales. Hey f.ucktard forum owners, wipe the brown off your noses, get your heads out of these site owners asses and do the math and tell me how you can in good conscience recommend sites that have so few sales?  Are the extra hits that these sites send to your forum when they link to you* so important that you're willing to sell sellers up sh.its creek without a paddle?

*overheard being prattled by one forum owner today: "ooh PH linked to us, ooh, ooh , ooh, I just jizzed in my pants".

Hey moderator! Sticky this mofo!   Please? ~sneaky bats eyes~
Quote:Hey moderator! Sticky this mofo!   Please?

I'll sticky it ONLY if you agree not to come within 200 feet of me at IRCE.  Confusedtolensmiley:
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=17692.msg69072#msg69072 date=1208138492]
Sites whose total monthly sales are equivalent to those of ONE Ebay Bronze Power Seller
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
HiBidder GMV<$3,000

Sites whose total monthly sales are equivalent to those of ONE Ebay Silver Power Seller
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wensy $7,839 (January. Stats disclosed on a thread where the owner encouraged users to manipulate Alexa)
PlunderHere $8,180 

~~~more site GMVs to be added as I find them~~~

Ebay alternatives my ass.  These sites don't have enough sales to qualify as Overstock alternatives. The forum owners who are shoving unsuspecting sellers towards these sales wastelands are either being paid or total morons or both.  I vote for morons because many of these same boinktards whined about WP's lack of sales and WP beats these s.hitholes hands down for sales. Hey f.ucktard forum owners, wipe the brown off your noses, get your heads out of these site owners asses and do the math and tell me how you can in good conscience recommend sites that have so few sales?  Are the extra hits that these sites send to your forum when they link to you* so important that you're willing to sell sellers up sh.its creek without a paddle?

*overheard being prattled by one forum owner today: "ooh PH linked to us, ooh, ooh , ooh, I just jizzed in my pants".

Hey moderator! Sticky this mofo!   Please? ~sneaky bats eyes~
[/quote]

Hey Sneaky!

I've always respected your opinion and your apparent good business sense, however, I think you have missed the point or misinterepted what f.ucktard forum owners such as myself are doing.

This particular f.ucktard forum owner is not encouraging people to list at alternatives.  In fact we are very adamant about trying to get them to set up their own websites and/or continue selling at eBay, BUT we are still offering support and help to those who have decided they WANT to sell (<--- note this f.ucktard knows the difference between sale/sell) on an Alternative site.

Many of our members are hobby sellers.  They don't pretend to be in it to make a living and last time I checked, that wasn't a requirement for selling online.  Quite frankly, I think ridiculing them for not needing to make a ton of sales every week is a waste of time and effort. 

Now if they were over there being pompous asses, I might treat them differently.  But then again, those types are more likely to post over here in the WP thread or over at PSU.

As far as the links go...it's called being polite

BTW - Thanks for the TCH tag!  Not that we need it since we're already on page one of Google, but it's the thought that counts.  Toothy2

[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=17692.msg69072#msg69072 date=1208138492]
The forum owners who are shoving unsuspecting sellers towards these sales wastelands are either being paid or total morons or both.  I vote for morons because many of these same boinktards whined about WP's lack of sales and WP beats these s.hitholes hands down for sales. Hey f.ucktard forum owners, wipe the brown off your noses, get your heads out of these site owners asses and do the math and tell me how you can in good conscience recommend sites that have so few sales?  Are the extra hits that these sites send to your forum when they link to you* so important that you're willing to sell sellers up sh.its creek without a paddle?

[/quote]

Get a grip on reality Sneaky, your tunnel vision has you blinded. Oh yeah and I am having lunch with Ray Romeo tomorrow. Maybe next time you should handle the investigative side of things and you would have been able to warn the sellers of said site of the impending server move or better yet the change of ownership!!! Oh yeah I forgot I already did that for everyone. Maybe next time you should giveup your PSU posting id to tell PSUnite to kiss your a$$ over adamx8 (milbids). Oh yeah I forgot I did that already too. Maybe next time you should provide the information about click fraud at peebay. Opps sorry I did that already too, it's no problem I did it for the people who count. maybe next time you should take pics of Rays house. Sorry already done, yep me again. Come to think of it what have you done lately Sneaky that has had a profound effect to benifit online sellers?

Let the Truth be Told
Quote:I think ridiculing them for not needing to make a ton of sales every week is a waste of time and effort.

Sneaky didn't ridicule any sellers in her post.  She said sellers are being taken advantage of by unscrupulous site owners and forum owners.

Quote:maybe next time you should take pics of Rays house. Sorry already done, yep me again.

I would not brag about doing it. The pictures were creepy.  If somebody did that to me I'd file a stalking complaint and get a restraining order.

Quote:Come to think of it what have you done lately Sneaky that has had a profound effect to benifit online sellers?

She's very active in IMA.  IMA's actions have a larger impact on eBaY sellers of all stripes than your forum ever will.  eBay's fee cuts in the media categories this year were a direct result of a dialogue IMA opened with eBaY.
[quote author=let the truth be told link=topic=17692.msg69079#msg69079 date=1208148073]
Oh yeah and I am having lunch with Ray Romeo tomorrow.[/quote]

:blinkie: :blinkie: You're doing what now?!
[quote author=user391 link=topic=17692.msg69082#msg69082 date=1208153809]
[quote author=let the truth be told link=topic=17692.msg69079#msg69079 date=1208148073]
Oh yeah and I am having lunch with Ray Romeo tomorrow.[/quote]

:blinkie: :blinkie: You're doing what now?!
[/quote]

Didn't you get the memo? Sorry I hadn't know it wasn't posted on the WP forum, I don't waste my time there reading posts and haven't in a long time.  Happy001 Happy001 Besides, I don't have a working ID there nor the desire to have one.

Let the Truth be Told
[quote author=maggie777 link=topic=17692.msg69080#msg69080 date=1208149597]
Quote:I think ridiculing them for not needing to make a ton of sales every week is a waste of time and effort.

Sneaky didn't ridicule any sellers in her post.  She said sellers are being taken advantage of by unscrupulous site owners and forum owners.

Quote:maybe next time you should take pics of Rays house. Sorry already done, yep me again.

I would not brag about doing it. The pictures were creepy.  If somebody did that to me I'd file a stalking complaint and get a restraining order.

Quote:Come to think of it what have you done lately Sneaky that has had a profound effect to benifit online sellers?

She's very active in IMA.  IMA's actions have a larger impact on eBaY sellers of all stripes than your forum ever will.  eBay's fee cuts in the media categories this year were a direct result of a dialogue IMA opened with eBaY.
[/quote]

Ditto what Maggie said! Furthermore, how many employees do you have working for your company, Truth and Rat?? Is there really ANY reason that anyone should give your opinions ANY credence whatsoever?

Oh, and nice job on copying TT down to forum titles. Boinktards.  Violent5

Finally, taking pictures of people's homes IS STALKING.
Bragging about it is just plain stupid.
By the way, Sneaky, you need to add another tag.....or two.....or more.  Confusedtolensmiley:
You can start with "loser boinktards".  8)

ps....I love that new smiley!
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=17692.msg69090#msg69090 date=1208174794]

Finally, taking pictures of people's homes IS STALKING. Bragging about it is just plain stupid.

[/quote]

Nice to see that a couple of you have Let the Truth be Told.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6