TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: The American Election
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious........ Confusedtolensmiley:
I'm placing a write in vote for Ashley Alexandra Dupré.
If it wasn't for Senator Hillary's website I wouldn't know that the beaver is the state animal of New York.  Icon_biggrin  I'm having trouble thinking of anything she's done for the people of New York that wasn't done primarily to promote herself.   Tongue2

All the candidates suck.  I picked Obama because he scores lowest on the scumbag meter.  Hillary scored 98 on a scale of 100.
[quote author=regic link=topic=17709.msg69178#msg69178 date=1208453930]
I'm placing a write in vote for Ashley Alexandra Dupré.
[/quote]

Happy001

Spitzer and Kilpatrick make quite the pair.

[quote author=jezebel link=topic=17709.msg69190#msg69190 date=1208472272]
If it wasn't for Senator Hillary's website I wouldn't know that the beaver is the state animal of New York.  Icon_biggrin  I'm having trouble thinking of anything she's done for the people of New York that wasn't done primarily to promote herself.  Tongue2

All the candidates suck.  I picked Obama because he scores lowest on the scumbag meter.  Hillary scored 98 on a scale of 100.
[/quote]

They do all pretty much suck.  Tongue2  But, at least Hillary has some idea of what she's doing, and she isn't John McCain. 
I sort of liked Obama, until the stuff about his pastor came out, and until he made that ultra condescending remark about people in small towns (Pennsylvania).

Edit: misspelling
Quote:I'm having trouble thinking of anything she's done for the people of New York that wasn't done primarily to promote herself.

That is why I'm voting for Ashley.  She's done much more for New York than Hillary (can anyone tell I disliked Spitzer?)  Confusedtolensmiley:
Quote:(can anyone tell I disliked Spitzer?

Nah. The fact that you would vote for a hooker tells us nothing. Happy001
Quote:Who do you plan to vote for or who are you leaning toward?

Your country hasn't let my people assist in choosing political leaders since your ungrateful leaders threw that damn tea party in Boston. Common051
[quote author=mandy link=topic=17709.msg69203#msg69203 date=1208504535]
Quote:Who do you plan to vote for or who are you leaning toward?

Your country hasn't let my people assist in choosing political leaders since your ungrateful leaders threw that damn tea party in Boston. Common051
[/quote]

I know, I know. The nerve of those founding fathers......... Happy001

You can vote here, Mandy.  Angel1